Chapter 12.

Lyric POV:

"Yasss, mamacita you looks fucking bomb!" Says Nikki as I made my way into her luxury apartment.

I giggled to her compliment as I sat down on her red leather sofa. "Bitch you ready?" I said looking her up and down.

She spins in a circle nodding her head up and down. "Bitch how I look?"

"Sexy as hell. Bitch I can't go nowhere with you, you finna break necks today. And you got the girls out." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Bitch please, you wearing that damn dress knowing damn well when you walk its gonna rise because of them thick thighs. Everybody gonna wanna stop our ass to talk today."

"And you know this bitch!" I said getting up starting to grind my hips slowly from aide to side.

"Bitch you silly! Let's go for we miss our appointment."

I grabbed my bag as she grabbed her keys to lock her door and on our way we were.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

We pulled up to our favorite nail shop, Dicé, and we hold each other hands as we made our way inside. I observed everybody and when I spotted my favorite nail designer, Lin Long, I made my way over to her.

"Hey Lin Long, girl I missed you."

She was so focuse on doing some woman nails that she didn't even look up to me, but she knew who I was so she just smiled and begin to talk.

"Hey bb , you cum to Lin Long to get nails done?" She asks me.

"You know I did girl, and I bought Nikki with me too."

"Oh Nikki , how she be?" She asks in her strop Chinese accent.

"Shes good, she's coming to get her nails and toes done and same for me. You know we need to look our best out here on these streets."

I look towards the women who looked so familiar as she looks towards me, smiling.

"You look so familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" I asked her.

"Umm I don't think so, I think I would've remember." She says.

"Give me 10 min. Bb." Says Lin Long.

I nod my head as I walk over to Nikki. Then it hit me, that was the girl I saw with Devin that day I was out with Kash at that restaurant. That was strange tho, cus I never saw her here before and I get my nails done like every 2 weeks. What the fuck is she doing here for real?

"Wassup Chica, you look lost." Nikki asked.

"Bitch, that's the girl I saw with Devin when I went in that date with Kash."

She gasp as she cover her mouth with her hands. "That's her?!"

I nod my head as she shakes her head.
I couldn't lie, girl was cute or whatever. What can I say, Devin don't fuck with ugly bitches I see.

She's light skin with long black hair, chinky eyes, a lil booty on her with nice size tits and a flat stomach.

She makes eye contact with Nikki and I and we just turn to stare at each other.

"So bitch what you wanna do?"

"I ain't gotta do shit. Me and Dev are happy together and we know where we both stand so what I need to question this bitch for?" I said turning my nose up.

"You right. But haves Dev even really made it official with you yet?"

I was silent for a moment, no Dev hasn't made it official with us YET but I'm just patiently waiting, I don't need a title to be with Dev but I wouldn't mind if I did. I'm just hopping this lil talk he wants to have, haves something to do with it.

"No, he hasn't. We grown Nick what we need a title for?"

"Bitch I know you, and I also know you feel some type of way about that."

"You right but hey I'm happy with or without a title."

"I know, I just don't want you to question your worth mami. Lee you is beautiful and any man that doesn't treat you right and show you that your worth so much more, honey they don't deserve you." She says pulling on my shoulders.

I smile, God my Bestfrand is the best!

"I know mami, now let's get these nails done." I said grabbing her hand and going to pick out some colors for us.

"Yeah, she's here... Nah she remembers me. She here wit some girl name Nikki, oh for real. Well okay, cus she think she can just have shit her way. Her time is coming sooner then she thinks." Says Silla as she makes her way out the shop, on the phone with somebody.

Excuse mistakes !