Chapter 34.

Lyric POV:

I laid in the hotel queen size bed as I looked up to the ceiling crying my eyes out.
Devin is always hurting me more and more, I don't think I can take it anymore. Lord knows I love him to death but God how much can a girl take.

It's always him cheating and shit and I'm constantly holding him down like a dummy. I just feel like I keep letting him in only to set myself up again. Why god?

I needed somebody to vent to and get advice from and that was nobody but my best friend Nikki of course.

Ring ring!

On the second ring she picked up.

"Hello?" She said sadly into the phone.

I quickly catch onto her voice and knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Nick?" I asked concern.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now Lee, its all too much." She says sounding like she's crying.

"Nikki are you okay? Please let me know whats going on." I asked not letting it go.

"Lyric just leave me TF ALONE!" She yells into the phone before she hunged up.

I look at the phone in disbelief, what the fuck is wrong with her. I didn't bother to call back cus I already know she gonna send me straight to voicemail, so I toss my phone onto the bed and collapse into the pillow I was laying my head on.

Ugh!

Devin POV:

I laid in bed as I heard the front door open. Jumping yo my feet running down stairs hopping its Lee who's back but to my surprise its only her cousin.

"Oh my bad I thought you was Lee."

She starts to giggle. "I don't think you will be seeing her tonight buddy." She says whole taking off her heels.

"Damn she's really mad at me huh?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

She nods her head while taking a seat on the sofa patting the one next to her for me to sit next to her.

I slowly walk over but I sit on the other sofa across from her.

She rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her lap as she begins to speak.

"Look I know I shouldn't be telling you this but I don't think Lee is going to take you back. She told she's really done with you, and tomorrow she's going to come and pack all her stuff and leave you for good. She even said she should've just stayed with Kash after all this." She says looking sorry for me while shaking her head.

I shook mines too as I put my head in my hands not believing this.

"I'm sorry Devin." She says while getting up stripping.

I look at her sideways not believing what the hell she's doing.

"What the fuck is you doing?!"

"Uh getting undress, so I can get on the shower." She says.

"Why the fuck you couldn't do that in the damn bathroom?!" I said standing to my feet.

"Oh relax I'm going now." She said swaying her ass up the stairs into the bathroom grinning.

I shook my head and was furious. I knew this bitch was feeling me when we first met and now that Lee's not here she gonna try and show her ass out.

I headed up to my room and seconds later comes in Tink sporting around in her birthday suit. My eyes shot open as I glue them to her big double D's with her Hershey looking nipples, her freshly trim pierced pussy, and her fat ass.

I quickly looked away facing my attention back to the TV.

"Please get the fuck out my room and put some damn clothes on before I call you cousin." I sternly warned her.

She chuckles as she crawls herself onto the floor towards my bed.
"Come play wit me Daddy." She purred.

I looked at this girl crazy as I quickly stood to my feet while she climbs onto the bed standing on her knee caps.

I quickly storm out the room trying my hardest not to slap the shit out this crazy bitch but she follows behind me.

I turn around and grab her arms shaking her up a lil. "Bitch get yo stuff and get the fuck out my house!" I yelled in her face.

"Or what Daddy?"

SLAM!

I looked to the door to see a highly upset but angry Lee.

"Or I'ma whoop your fucking ass bitch!" She threats Tink looking at her in disgust.

Tink eyes widens as she shock to her cousin here and so am I but half glad she is.

"Oh cousin he was trying to rape me." She lies breaking her self out my grip starting the water works.

Is this bitch serious?!

"Bitch I heard everything. Pack yo shit Tink and get the fuck out my house!" Lee yells at her pointing towards the door.

Tink quickly runs to the door but before she can get out Lee upper cuts her ass making her fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry Lee!" She cries out.

"You stupid bitch, I knew I should've never bought you to my fucking house!" She yells while constantly punching her in the face making her nose bleed.

But Tink quickly regains herself and starts swinging on Lee making her jerk back and grab her mouth that Tink busted open.

Lee quickly jumps on top of her making them both fall down and starts slamming Tink head to the floor.

Things was getting outta hand as I watched the both of them fight each other, so I broke it up by pulling Lee off Tink as she hold onto her hair

"Let her go of her hair!" I yell at Tink.

"Get the fuck off my hair bitch!" Lee yells as she holds onto her hair trying to release Tinks grip.

Tink finally let's go as Lee spits in her face.

"Dumb bitch get the fuck out!" She yells as j pull her back.

Tink stands to her feet and walks out the back naked into the guest room.

I let go Lee and she runs upstairs into the bedroom then comes back down with a Glock in her hand running in the same direction as Tink as I ran behind her trying to stop her before she does something crazy.

She runs into the guest room blasting her gun off as Tink jump around in terror.

"You crazy bitch!" She yells at Lee.

Lee walks over towards her aiming the gun at her as she stands still then..

WHAP!

She slaps her with the butt of her gun causing more blood to spill from Tinks nose and now mouth.

"I trusted you bitch, let you into my home and this is how you repay me!" she yelled into Tink bloody face.

I stand by the door in awe not wanting to interfere and get in between it more then I already was.

"I'm sorry cousin." Cries Tink while holding her bloody face.

"Fuck yo sorry, get yo shit and bounce."

And Tink does just that.

Excuse mistakes !