Chapter 9.

Devin POV:

These past few weeks with Lyric been straight, we been with each other mostly throughout the day except for when we hustling and our names were starting to ring like crazy in Harlem that we a couple.

No I haven't officially made Lee my girl and honestly I wasn't ready too. Before I do that I have to make sure I trust this girl and she's what I really want, but other than that she knew where she stand and vice versa.

"Your late." Said Nicole as she swung open the front door.

"My bad, I had some business to take care of. Now where's my baby girl." I said looking around for her.

"Daddy!" Missy screamed as she ran towards me with her arms open.

I picked her up and spun her around as she giggled in my arms. "Heey baby girl. How you been?"

"Good Dada." She said hugging my neck tight.

"That's good, you ready to go?"

She nodded her head and I grabbed her Minnie mouse bag from Nicole.

"I'll have her back by tomorrow."

"Okay, and Dev we still need to talk about meeting this girl."

I nodded and headed out with Missy still in my arms.

I haven't told Lee about me having a daughter yet, but I did tell Nicole about her. I'm worry that Lee probably can't take that I already have a child with someone else, and I wonder how will she react to this. I told Lee I wasn't gonna be home between these two days because I'm going on a "business" trip. I wanted this time with my daughter and having Lee in the mix, I'm wasn't ready for.

"Dada wea we go?" Missy asked in the backseat.

"Well what you wanna do baby girl."

"Can we go to clowd 9 pweaseee." She begged in her innocent tone.

I laughed as I look behind as saw her poke her bottom lip out like a puppy. "Ok Missy, we can go."

"Yay!"

Ring ring!

"Talk to me." I said answer my phone without looking at caller ID.

"Hey bae, how's your trip going so far."

"Wassuh baby, it's ight so far. I just wish you were here." I lied.

"Dada is dat mommy?" Said Missy climbing from her seat up to the front.

"Devin, who is that?!" Lee asked in a angry tone.

"Girl get in yo seat." I said as I laid my phone down and turn around to strap Missy up.

Lyric POV:

"Devin!! Devin I know you hear me?!" I yelled into the phone, then all of a sudden there was a click.

"What the fuck?!" I said aloud.

"Girl what's wrong?" Asked Nikki.

"This nigga hung up on me." I said in disbelief.

"Maybe he lost signal." She suggested.

"He ain't lose no damn signal, tell me how I heard another voice in the background. Sounded like a girl."

Nikki eyebrows forward as she gave me that, bitch what you wanna do, look.

"Bitch I don't know, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out. He got me fucked up if he thinks he gonna play me like I'm booboo da fool." I said grabbing my purse and leaving.

"Ight chica, lemme know what happens if you need me."

"Okay." I said making my exit.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I pulled up to Devin's gate in front of his house, as I saw one of his cars parked out front. I punched in the code, and when the gates open I went thru. I spun into the circular entrance and parked.

Devin gave me a copy to the keys to his house, so there was no need for knocking.

I observe the car and I saw nobody inside but in the back I did see a car seat.

What the hell?! I thought to myself.

Devin told me he was gonna be out of town so I figured nobody was home, but seeing that his favorite ride was here I knew something was up.

I open the doors and heard voices in the back. I walked towards the living room quietly as I peeped my head out, to discover Devin, a little girl, and out came a women from the other side of the room.

"What the fuck is this?!" I yelled to get everybody's attention.

"Lee, what you-" Devin stutter, As he looked in shock.

"So this what out of town means, this what business means. Who the fuck is this bitch!"
I said pointing towards the pretty black women.

"Look Dev, can you just take me home so you can spend time with your Daughter, cus I don't have the patient." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"DAUGHTER?!" I practically screamed in disbelief.

Devin never told me he had a child, shit I would've never guessed.

"I was going to tell you Lee, but-"

"No just save it." I said throwing my hands up. I look towards the women and little girl then Devin. She looked so much like Devin. Her light complexion, her eyes, everything. She's adorable.

"Dada who is this?" The little girl said snuggling into Devin's chest.

"This is daddy's friend, Lee. Lee this Missy."

"Dada she pwetty." She smiles at me.

I smile back, then all of a sudden I realize I was tripping for nothing.

"Hey Lil cutie , your pretty too." I said walking over towards her.

She opens her arms and let's me grab her from Devin. She so light, it's like I'm holding a feather. She giggle as I spun her around.

I saw Devin smile as her mother smile too.
"I'm sorry for busing in and making a scene." I said towards the women.

"Ah its okay, I understand and by the way I'm Nicole since Devin's rude ass don't wanna introduce me." She joked with a hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand and laughed towards her joke as Devin sucked his teeth. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lyric but everybody calls me Lee."

She nodded. "Aww isn't this cute, all my girls getting along." Devin said getting up walking towards us. He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed him back.

"Not in front of the baby nasty." I cooed.

"Ahaha, but can you please take me home for my husband haves a flip." Nicole asked Devin.

"I'll take you home." I nudged in.

She looked at me and smiled. "You don't have to do that."

"No I insist."

"Fine if Devin's okay with me taken his girl away."

"Oh he'll live he got his baby girl with him." I said placing Missy in his hands.

He sucked his teeth and walked off waving his hand towards us. We both laughed.

"I'll be back baby."

"Yeah right." He said as took Missy into the kitchen to fix her something to eat.

"Hmm you ready?" Nicole asked me.

"Let's roll." I said grabbing my purse and heading out.

Excuse mistakes !