Chapter 29.

Kash POV:

I sat in crib as I roll up a blunt watching one of my favorite pole dancers climb up the pole and does a split coming down. I been so fucking stress this past week I went back to smoking its the only thing that calms my nerves.

"Ayo Kash, where ya at?!" Yelled Mase from the front , looking around for me.

"Nigga stop yelling, I'm back here." I said with a slight attitude.

"My bad man, wassup." He said dapping me up and taking a seat next to me.

"Boolan n shit, you?" I asked him , handing him the half smoked blunt.

He takes it and takes a long pull then releases the smoke from his lips, making an Oval shape repeatedly.

"I see , cus you went ghost on a nigga. Yo ass still ain't set a meeting with Cross yet , what's really good?" He asked taking his eyes off the thick dark skin pole dancer Trixi and pins them on me.

Mase and I grew up together as lil niggas who was tryna be down and now look at us, we was one of the most known kingpins from Jersey. The nigga always knew when something was wrong wit me and vice versa , so I couldn't even trip , Mase is like a brother to me.

"A lot of shit nigga, you don't even know. My mind ain't straight right now." I said cupping my head into my hands while shaking it.

"What's going on man?"

"Dukes confessed I had a lil sista that she abandoned to be with my pops." Was all I said , I couldn't tell him about the lyric part that was some shit a nigga never like to tell another man, not even his peoples.

"Daamn man, when did you find this out?"

"Couple days ago." I said clenching my jaw just thinking about it.

"Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that."

"And the crazy part is she don't even know the girl is dead." I said shaking my head.

"You ain't tell her?"

I shook my head side to side while looking off at the dancer Trixi expose her perky titties.

"Man why you ain't tell her?"

"Cus her ass never TOLD ME!" I said getting loud startling Trixi who stopped dancing as Mase just stared at me shaking his head.

"Trixi you good ma." I said letting her know she can leave the room as she nodded and makes her exit switching her firm ass.

"Nigga even tho she ain't tell you, that's still yo ma and she still gets the right to know her damn chile is dead. How the fuck she die anyways?"

"She was shot."

"Who the fuck did it?"

"That nigga Devin out Harlem." I said shaking my head.

"And yo ass ain't do nothing about it?!"

"Oh best to believe imma handle that nigga, but right now I needa get these Columbians out the way and then ima handle that, no doubt." I said taking another pull.

"Aight man you need any help you know I'm down." He said getting up dapping me.

"Fo' sure ." I said getting up too.

"Well I'm out nigga, and don't forget to set up that meeting."

"Aight , be safe man."

"Aight." He said closing the door behind him as my maid Zoey locks the door behind him.