Chapter 33. part 1

Lyric POV:

"Yes girl get this, you gonna have all the niggas tryna holla at yo ass tonight." Says my cousin Tink Tink holding up a pink crop top that straps around the neck making an X and a matching tight pencil skirt.

"Girl you know I got my baby Devin." I stated. "But it is cute, you don't think it's too much?" I asked not to sure.

"Girl fuck what yo nigga think about it, I know for a fact you gonna kill this outfit, and we getting our hair done at Tasha's so I know we gonna be some bomb ass bitches tonight haaan!" Says Tink in with ratchetness.

"Yasss girl." I said agreeing to her statement while dapping her up.

Two white lady look at us in disgust. "Uh do you white bitches have a problem?!" Says Tink getting loud.

The two white women look offended as they put they hand on top of their chest and quickly run away. Me and Tink both bust out laughing.

"Scary ass bitches, ugh girl I hate shopping in Manhattan just cus of rich white bitches like that." She states rolling her eyes while looking thru the clothes rack.

You see Tink Tink wasn't wealthy as me but being that she was a well known stripper in LA she was close but she was yo average type of a hood bitch. Dark skin with a fat ass, small waist , and big titties that sat right, and weave that stop to her ass crack with a decent face on her with a loud mouth. Her ratchetness stayed on 100 and she was always ready to fight any and everybody. But she's my favorite cousin and her ass knows how to turn tf up. She was up here for her birthday which is today and she wanted to celebrate wit me so I wasn't gonna turn that down.

I nodded my head as she went on and on by the white women and then we made our way over to the cash register purchasing our stuff.

"So who's this boy Devin?" She asked outta curiousity as we got into my candy apple Range Rover I purchased a couple days ago.

"Girl he's out and about handling business." I said while putting the bags in the back seat.

"When am I going to get to meet him?" She asks adjusting the passenger seat that Devin always haves pushed all the way back.

"Prolly later on." I said.

I wasn't to sure about Tink meeting Devin, I knew how she get down and she's the type that tries to take your man, but her ass will be getting fucked up if she even tries. But I trust my man ain't dumb enough to step to her level. Being that she's staying with us this whole weekend I need to keep a close eye on her.

I started the engine and Best friend by Young Thug blare through the speakers as we sped off onto into the busy city.

******

After coming from Tasha's salon we headed over to my new home. I pulled up to the gates and punched in the numbers and seconds later the doors open welcoming me home.

"Wow girl this all you?!" Asked Tink in excitement but with slight disbelief.

I nodded as I parked my ride in the garage. We bother stepped out and grabbed our bags as we made our way inside the back.

"Oh my god girl this shit is big as hell, how the fuck you afford this?!" She says looking around the backyard.

"Bitch you know I gets my money and so does my man." I said smirking. "Baby , I'm home." I called out to him.

Devin came running down the stairs picking me up pulling me into his embrace while kissing on my cheek taking a handful of my ass in his hands.
"I missed you sexy." He says while putting me down.

I giggle at his silliness. "I missed you too, baby this is my cousin Tink , Tink you know." I greeted them.

"Wassuh." Said Devin shaking her hand.

"It's finally a pleasure to meet you, Lee Lee told me so much about you." She says all smiling.

"Well I hope it's all good things." He says while pulling me in to his side.

"Oh all good." She says

"Well let me show her around babyeh."

"Aight I'm heading out anyways, I'ma see you tonight right?"

"Yes of course, and where you going?"

"To check on Missy, she's sick."

"Awh my poor baby, give her all my love." I say giving him a goodbye kiss before he left.

"Girl he is FINEEEE!" Says Tink as soon as Devin left out .

"Girl I know." I said giggling.

"Shit do he have any friends?!"

"Girl what happen to Tony?" I asked her, Tony's her boyfriend.

"Girl what Tony don't know won't hurt him." She says laughing but was half serious.

"You ain't shit." I said shkaing my head laughing myself.

"And ain't!" She says busting out laughing.

"Bitch let me show you the guest house." I said walking in front of her back outside to the backyard as she follows behind.

*****

"Bitch Yasss! You better work!" She sings as she comes in my room seeing I was wearing the outfit she told me to get.

I apply some nude MAC lipstick on my full lips and adjust my long natural jet black hair then I hopped on my strap nude color Gucci pumps. I was the definition of 'The Shit'

"Bitch you look bomb too." I told Tink, complementing her physics.

She was wearing a purple halter top with a purple bubble plastic leather skirt that made her ass look like two basketballs.
Her weave was curled and laid down to her ass as her makeup was A1. We was gonna turn many heads tonight.

"Where's yo girl Nikki?" She asked.

"Oh she's down in Missouri visiting her mom and son, she should be back sometime around this week. I'ma give her a call later." I say.

"Okay well lets go get our party on bitch."

And we was out.

Excuse mistakes !