Chapter 19.

Devin POV:

We sat in Chuck E Cheese as Missy runs around playing games with the other lil kids.

I observe Lee as she sits across from me smiling as she watches Missy run around having fun, she's so beautiful its breath taken I couldn't get over this girl even if I wanted too.

"So how you been?" I asked folding my hands, trying to break the silence.

She looks me down for a second and then gives a slight smile. "I've been good, and yourself?"

I nod my head. "I'm gonna keep it a '100 wit ya, Lee I miss you and I know you done mkve on and shit, but tell me you don't be thinking about me at all." I said seriously, looking into her eyes.

She turns her face from me and is silent for a slight second. "It's not like I don't miss you too Devin, but I'm not about to be treated like shit if I know I deserve so much more than that."

"And I know, that's why I willing to change my ways for you Lee."

"No. No I don't want you to change your ways for me, change for yourself , change for your daughter cus she doesn't need to keep seeing women coming in and out out your life Dev. That shit is not healthy." She says getting up but I gently grab her wrist.

"Why can't you just give me another chance? I know I fucked up big time but damn Lee you don't even give a brother another chance."

"Cus if I keep giving you chances, then you gonna think I'm a game and imma always give you another chance, once you prove you trying to do right then we can talk. Other than that Dev let's just keep it civilize." She says grabbing her wrist.

I watch her walk off towards Missy and see her play that zombie shooting game with her.

I decided to walk over there and play with the both of them, we all laugh as Missy screamed every time she saw a zombie pop out.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

As we drove back to my place, I watched Lee as she spoke on the phone with someone.

"Yes silly I'm still going to see you tonight." She giggles into the phone.

Who the fuck is she seeing tonight?!

"Shut up Kash, I'll see you later crazy." She said before she hunged up.

The car grew silent and all you could hear is Missy light snores in the back seat.

I look at her and shake my head.

"Problem?" She asks sucking her teeth.

"Nah, no problem at all. I see how you do."

"What the fuck is you talking about?!"

"I'm talking about how yo ass move on so fast."

"Devin, its been a month and some change. Please don't act like you ain't."

"If I did Lee why the hell would I try to win you back?"

"Cus you wanna have yo cake and eat it too."

"No cus its obvious I love yo ass."

It grew silent as she looks at me with her mouth wide open.

"Devin?"

"Yes I fucking said it, I love you Lee, I'm in love with you goddamnit."

I look to the corner of my eye seeing her smile and then she leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm in love you too." She says making me smile myself.

"So leave that nigga." I said going straight to the point.