Chapter 8.

Devin P.O.V

I hugged Lyric as I look over her shoulder and saw Kash mugging me and clenching his jaw. It only made me grin as I grab Lee's ass into my palms.

"You play too much." She said as she nudge me.

"Let's get out of here." I said grabbing her hand and guided her to the elevator.

Kash POV

I couldn't believe Lee just forgot a nigga like that, over some no good nigga that was just with another bitch the other day.

I sat there clenching my teeth as I sip on my peach ciroc, it was time to go. I got up sitting my drink on the table as I saw Nikki walk up to me.

"You leaving so soon?" She asked in her strong accent, collecting my drink.

"Yeah, yo homegirl left a nigga." I said shaking my head.

"Oh damn, well why don't you just have some fun. I can bring some honeys over and they'll keep you company." She suggested.

I pulled on my hair chin as I thought for a quick second then I went against it.

"Nah I'm good, I'll catch you later."

"Wow! You really feeling my girl."

"More than you can imagine. But shorty ain't feeling me the same."

"She's just confuse Kash."

"Well it don't look like that to me Nick, look I'm out."

She stood there and shook her head. "alright later." She said walking off.

Lyric POV

We was pulling up to Devin house when I realized I left Kash without even telling.

I shook my head , as I slid out my phone and hit me a text apologizing.
***text message***
Me- I'm so sorry Kash, I forgot to show you around and I left without telling you. Please forgive me!
*********************
"Who you texting." Said Devin looking over to my thigh where my phone was place.

"None of yo business, nosey." I said snatching my phones into my hands.

"It better not be that bitch nigga, Kash."

"Kash isn't a bitch nigga. You need to chill." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

He snatches the phone from my hands and reads the message, then with a blink of my eyes he throws it out the window.

My mouth drop as I see my iphone 6s fly out the window.

"Devinnn!" I yelled. "No the HELL you didn't." I said socking him upside his head.

He blocks my hits as he grabs my hands, holding me still.

"Chill the fuck out!" He yells as he stops the car.

I snatch my hands from him as I exit the car and ran over to his side to retrieve my phone from off the ground.

When I picked it up, it was faced down and when I turned it over, it was cracked the fuck up. I couldn't even push the button or turn on the screen at all, it was just pitch black.

"You better pay for a brand new one nigga." I said mugging him as I fold my hands over my chest.

He smirks as he licks his juicy lips. "You so damn fine when you mad, I swear."

"Is that why you like making me mad?!" I said still mugging him.

He shook his head, he made his exit and grabs my hand. "Welcome to my home."

I looked and observe the Mansion. I was amazed but I wasn't impressed.

"This is cute."

He looks at me side way , slapping my ass and pushing me inside. "Girl shut up."

He grabs my hands and pins me to the wall as he intertwine his hands with mines. He begins kissing all over my neck and chest as I pull his shirt off exposing all his tattoos.

"I want you Lee." He whispers into my ear.

"Aaah. Dev - Devin we can't ."

"Let me have you." He says pulling me close unzipping my one piece.

"Devin no!" I yell seriously.

"What the fuck?" He looks at me confused backing up a lil.

"I can't keep fucking you, you ain't even take a bitch out on a date. And I damn sure ain't one of yo lil hoes. And who was that broad you was with at the restaurant." I said zipping my outfit back up.

"Girl that was nobody important she was just a fling, sumin I was messing with."

"I hope you done with her."

"Listen Lee, if you wanna go out I don't mind. Girl we can go anywhere you wanna." He said pulling my chin in his hands.

I smile as he caressed my cheek. "What is this Devin, cus you got me hella confused. You want me to be with just you and no other nigga, then you saying you ain't the nigga for me like what?! What do want, cus I don't fly with that on and off shit."

He lets go if me as he pace back n forth, having my undivided attention. "Look I like you a lot Lee, I do. But I ain't tryna rush into nothing and bring you along in no shit."

"Its a little too late to take things slow Dev. And to be honest I don't wanna take things slow, cus I like you a lot too."

He grabs my hands and pulls me close to his chest. "I just want to have you to myself. Can I do that?" He asks.

I nod my head into his chest rubbing my index finger up and down his tattoos.

He picks me up as I grab my arms around his waist and he leads us to the bedroom.

Excuse mistakes !