Chapter 31.

Kash POV:

"Its nice to see you again Kash." Says G as we dap each other up and giving a shoulder hug patting each other on the back.

"Wassuh man." I asks as I took a seat across from him while Mase takes one beside me.

"What you got for me today?" He ask while rubbing his hands together giving that devilish grin of his.

I nod towards Mase who's holding the brief case fill with 30 G's as he places it on the desk and unlocks it then slides it towards G.

He looks over to me and grins. "It's always good business with you Kash."

I nod and wave my hand off to him. "Now what do you have for me?" I say sitting up in my seat.

He looks over to the rough looking tall Columbian guy with long curly hair and motions for him to bring it out. As he eyes me the whole time smirking I knew something wasn't right, I look over towards Mase who's looking at me and seconds later G, Mase, and I all have our guns pointing at each other.

G is the first one to break the silence by laughing. "So this is what it becomes to, huh Kash. Really? I thought you were my peoples."

I scrunch up my nose in hatred. "Nigga you must think I'm dumb, this whole time I knew you got one if my traps set up to get rob. You should be glad I ain't pull the trigger on yo ass by now." I strongly stated.

"Mmm don't be so sure of yourself, maybe it was yo girl Lyric who had you set up."

My eyes lit up in disbelief.
"Nigga what the fuck is you talking about?!"
I said cocking my .380 back.

"I'm saying I spend some quality time with yo girl Lyric and let me tell you she's quite the interesting one. You never mentioned she was the daughter if the notorious King lord." He says all smiles.

That damn crocked smile on his face was pissing more and more off that I was ready to just murk his ass, but I wanted to know if Lee did have anything to do wit that shit.

"Look all I'm saying is the girl wanted a strip club so I asked for a date accompanying her and then we got to know each other, I was really interesting in her too."

I tilt my gun as I twisted up my nose in disgust.

"Don't worry we didn't get that far, I couldn't disrespect you like that." He says still smirking.

"Yo just tell when, and I'm on it." Says Mase , referring to killing G.

"Nah I got this man, just look out for that anybody who tryda come." I tell him.

He nods his head as be slowly back out of the door the whole time aiming his gun at G just in case he tries to pull some shit.

Our guns is now pointed to each other as we give each other an intense stare.

"I really don't want it to come to this Kash."

"It's too late fo' all that nigga , y'all damn Columbians tried to take me out and take my shit."

"Like I said before it could be Lyric-"

"Fuck that! Nigga I know who planned that shit and it was all you. How the fuck Lee gonna try to pull some shit like that when she know how I rock." I asked getting a little annoyed with the conversation.

"You know what I'm done with this bullshit."

Bang! Bang!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nikki POV:

"Mommy can you tuck me in." Says Ahmir as I walked him to his room.

"Sure baby." I said as he jumped on his twin size bed and lays down under the covers.

I tuck him under as I pull the covers on top of him giving him a peck on the forehead.

"I love you mommy."

"I luh you too baby." I said giving him another kiss but on the cheek before leaving out his room.

After telling my baby goodnight I went downstairs to help mama clean up the kitchen and have girl talk, but then I got a call from Josiah. I wanted to decline it but I went against that.

"Hello."

"Hey, so are we gonna talk about this or not?" He asks getting straight to the point.

"Well damn, hello Joe how was yo day?" I says being petty from his rudeness.

"For real Nick." He said not paying attention to my pettiness.

"Well if you must know I thought about it and-"

CLASH!

I heard a loud noise downstairs that sound like it came from the kitchen.

"I'll call you back Joe give me 5 minutes." I said ending the call not giving him a chance to respond.

I quickly run downstairs into the kitchen to see mama on the floor laid out and glass all over.

"MAMA!" I yelled running over towards her side as tears instantly stream down my face.

"Please mama." I said checking her pulse but nothing , she was still and wasn't breathing at all.

"Noooo! Please God this cant be happening!" I cried out loud holding her in my arms.

"Mommy?" Calls out Ahmir from upstairs.

"Ahmir baby go back to sleep please." I yelled up to him trying to cover my cries that I deeply hold in.

God why is this happening to me?! Why now!

Excuse mistakes !