Chapter 14.

Lyric POV:

It's been a week since I've seen Devin and I've been depress since. He haves been blowing me up nonstop and he even came by one of my lil parties but luckily I wasn't there that day. I needed some time to breath and not having him under me trying convince he deserves another chance.

I got of bed and hop in the shower. I need to get back on my shit and stay focuse to this money. I didn't feel like wearing anything special , today's gonna be a normal day. No makeup, nothing flashy on, just a white t and some denim jeans with my 11's on my feet while I let all my weave hang low.

I observe myself in the mirror before i leave out, seeing the pain and disappointment in my eyes I could tell I wasn't going to be over Devin no time soon. I just didn't understand what this boy have over me, but whatever it is I want it out my system quick.

I apply my lip gloss on my lips and headed out to handle some business but first I decided why not take myself shopping to cheer myself up. Aint nothing wrong with spoiling myself.

I blast my favorite song My Queen by Eric Bellinger as I drove of in style on my way to the mall.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

When I arrived to the parking lot, I put my Mercedes Benz in park and headed inside. My first stop was gonna be the jewelry store, I need to upgrade on my diamonds. I walked into the store and was face to face with Kash.

"Long time no see." Says Kash licking his lips.

He was looking too good, wearing a red collar polo shirt, some true religion jeans, with some 11's on his feet too, with a snapback that read Loyalty as his gold pinky  ring shines, and a gold Rolex that can blind you on his wrist and his gold earrings. He was always looking dress to impress.

"Heey Kash, how you been?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my small frame embracing me. I giggled to how tight he is holding me.

"Girl I missed you, but I've been good." He says grinning.

"Is that right?" I test him.

He sucks his teeth as he shakes his head, "Girl don't play with me, but for real what you been up, since you left a nigga hanging?"

I gasp as I totally forgot all about that. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry for leaving you like that Kash, I really didn't mean too."

"It's all good, don't need to beat yourself up. But how's ole dude treating you."

I was silent for a moment before I could speak. "Uh, we ain't talking no more." I said starting to look towards the diamond necklaces not trying to give eye contact.

I didn't want Kash seeing me upset over this nigga, so I had to keep my tears in as of now.

"What happen wit y'all."

"Let's not talk about it, ok." I said getting a lil annoy about the situation.

"Aight but whatever he did, he fucked up wit a keeper, that nigga a fool."

I nod my head, "You can say that again." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Oh nothing."

"But for real Lee," he comes behind me and pulls one of my loops from the back of my pants and turns me around to face him as looks me in my eyes, "you deserve so much more, if I was yo nigga I would give you the world and you already know this."

I look into his eyes seeing how serious he is. "You know what Kash, I just might take you up on that."

"Nah not right now, your too vulnerable and it wouldn't be in my character to take advantage of that. I can tell dude hurt you so for now I just want you to heal and just let me support you." He says brushing my hair out of my face.

"Why didn't I choose you in the first place, your such a gentleman." I say.

He laughs, "Baby girl that's how I am. But don't worry we have plenty time to make that shit come true." He says kissing my forehead.

Being in Kash arms made me feel good, this man always looked out for me and is always there for me and all I keep doing is doing him dirty, well not this time.

"Now what you tryna get, I'm buying."

"You don't have to Kash, really."

"Girl what did I say." He sternly says.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Okay ok , you got it sir." I joked.

He pulls me to his side and wraps his arm around my neck.

We both went shopping as Kash spend his money on me. I need a nigga like this on the regular.

Devin POV:

I sat there as I saw Kash and Lee all hugged up. That nigga was tryna take my girl and its only been a weak, nah it wasn't about to fly like this at all.

I know what y'all thinking, stalker right? Shit fuck it, that's my baby and even tho she don't want my ass I wasn't gonna let anybody else have her.

I saw as she hopped into her ride and so did Kash and off they went they separate ways.

"I'm gonna handle that nigga later. But right now I need to talk to my baby and work shit out." I said starting my engine following Lee from a distant.

This girl had something over me and I can't help myself but I need that shit back in my life. With her gone I wasn't focuse, and I was fucking bitches constantly. Some of the bitches I slept with, I didn't even member half their names. I know I ain't shit, but until I get my baby back I wasn't gonna be shit. If I can get her back then I was gonna do right this time.

Excuse mistakes !