Chapter 33. part 3 final

Devin POV:

I knew this shit was gonna hunt me ik the future but I didn't think it was ever gonna come to the light so soon.

I stood there as I saw Lee go down the elevator , I quickly put down my drink and went down the elevator myself.

I fucked up but I wasn't about to let Lee just go like dat.

When I went outside to the parking lot she was nowhere to be found, so I hopped in my all black Porsche and sped off, already knowing where she was heading I hopped on the highway to get there faster.

*****

"Lee can we please talk about this." I said leaning up against the bedroom door as I saw her packing.

"No. There isn't shit we have to talk about and I'm not about to sit here and let you lie to my face again." She said not evening giving me eye contact as she continues to put stuff in a suit case.

"Baby that shit was way before all of this." I said trying to defend the purpose.

"BUT YOU STILL DID IT!" She yelled yo the top of her lungs causing her to drop the flat iron in her hand that she was packing and fall to her knees crying.

I quickly ram over pulling her into my arms trying to show some resentment.

"I never wanted to hurt you like this babyeh, I love you Lee. Nicole is just my baby mama and thats all she will ever be, please don't just leave like this Lee, not over this."

She looks up at me sideways with that really nigga look.

"What do you mean not over this, yous a fucking cheater and don't know how to keep yo dick in yo god damn pants! I keep letting you slide and slide cus I love yo sorry ass. But you not about to be having me look like a fool any more, I'm done Devin. I'm done." She said standing yo her feet while zipping her bag.

I gently grab her arm pulling her into my embrace but she pushes me away.

"No, that's not gonna work this time. You have way more making up to do than a damn hug and you sorry." She said grabbing her suit case and walking out towards the door as I'm on her heels.

"So you just gonna leave like that. Every time we fuss you , you just gonna get up and leave."

"Yep, cus I'm not staying around to see yo ass. I need some time to breath now please let me go." She said as I stand in front of the drivers door nit letting her get in.

She rolls her eyes. "Please." She softly says half upset.

I slowly move from in the door and watch as she got in and sped off.

We can never be happy, its always some shit.

Tink POV:

"Mmm damn Tink." Said Shaq as I Bob my head up and down on his thick manhood.

"You like that baby?" I purred, looking up into his eyes as I continue to taste his member.

He nods his head as he directs my head to his rhythm, fucking my face.
Then seconds later he's seeds spread all in my mouth and I swallowed him all up tasting every bit of his cum.

"You's a freak." He says as he buckles up his pants and I fix myself up.

"I know." I grinned. "You still taking me to my cousin house right?" I asked him.

Shaq was one of Devin's goons who stood 6'0 , weighing at least 210 pounds but wasn't fat at all just very built with tattoos all over his neck, chest, and arms. Having a fresh cut and jewelry that show off his southern swag.
He was cute as hell.

"Yeah aight." He said while walking out the bathroom stall we was in.

I looked in the mirror as I apply some more of my lip gloss and we was out.

I wonder what happen between my cousin and her man, the way she kept repeatedly smacking his ass I knew he done fucked up big time.

As I sat in Shaq all black Hummer my phone went off. I picked it up seeing it was Lyric.

"Lee you good?"I asked trying to sound concern.

"Yeah I'm okay, look at The Trump hotel so you can stay in the guest house if you want for tonight, I'll be back there tomorrow morning to pick you up. I just need some time to myself." She says.

I grin as I thought me and Devin all alone in a big ass house together, lord knows what I got in store for us. I love my cousin and all but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"Awwh okay, I hope you feel better. I luh you." I cooed into the phone.

"Thanks love you too see ya tomorrow." She says as I ended the call.

Finally!

Excuse mistakes !