Chapter 40.

Nikki POV:

"Come on Ahmir, mommy haves some very important business to handle so we can leave."

"To me he go?" He asked with excitement.

I nodded as my response as I grab onto his hand walking up to the tall building that read, Indulgence Suites.

This was place of home while I lived out New York but being that me and Ahmir is on the run, I no longer can stay in New York, its too risky for me and Ahmir.

We climb into the elevator as I pressed the top floor to the penthouses as I watch Ahmir giggle out in excitement from looking over the people outside in the glass elevator.

The doors finally open and my mouth drop soon as I saw him.

"What the fuck!" I said trying to hurry and close the elevator doors in his face, but it was too late.

He looks at me with anger as he looks down at Ahmir who's all over his leg screaming

"Daddy!"

I shook my head, damn I should've just went straight to Mexico.

"Hey lil man." He says picking him up.
"What you doing up here?" He asks Ahmir.

"Well mommy say she had to handle sum bizness and den we go to me he go." He tells Josiah.

He looks over to my as I held my head down and then back up to face his as I take Ahmir from his hands, but he slaps my hand.

"You was tryna take my son?" He says already knowing the deal.

"What the fuck did you think?! That damn child services lady already told me what the fuck you said!" I yelled as the doors open.

Other people looks at me crazy as me , Ahmir and Josiah made our way off the elevator and out the doors.

"You ain't taken my son." He sternly says getting all in my face as he holds onto Ahmir.

"Give me my fucking son Joe!" I yell causing a commotion as I try to grab Ahmir from his hold but he pushes me back real hard causing me to fall to the ground.

"Mommy!" Cries Ahmir who's now looking scare and terrified of his own father.
"Daddy put me down!" He screams starting to kick his feet but Joe pops Ahmir in the lip making him cry.

"You better shut the fuck up for I beat yo ass OK?!" He practically screams at him.

Ahmir nods his head as he slows down his crying, I quickly regain my strength as I stand to my feet trying to catch up with Joe who was walking to his ride locking Ahmir in the back seat.

"Give me my fucking son! You ain't taking my baby!" I yell while beating on Josiah chest as others stop and watched the show I was putting on.

He laughs as he grabs onto my hands aggressively while tears stream down my face.

"Bitch get the fuck off me!" He said throwing me back as I once again fall to the ground.

The man had so much strength every time he push me I would fall or stumble over something.

I look in the back seat seeing Ahmir who's trying to open the door but Joe quickly looks back as he constantly keeps pressing the lock button on his car keys.
Ahmir starts to holler but nobody does nothing, in New York people don't really concern their selves in your business they just sit and watch.

"I told you if you try to take my son I was coming for dat ass." He says as he hovers over my weak body while I cry.

"Please Josiah." I pleaded but he laughs and walks over to his car gets in and pulls off with Ahmir in the back crying as he look out the window screaming mommy.