Chapter 10.

Lee POV:

The ride was silent as me and Nicole were seated in the car, on the way to her house until she broke the silence.

"So how long have you and Devin known each other?" She asked turning slightly towards me to face me, face to face.

"For like 2 months now." I said still focusing my attention on the road.

I look from the corner of my eye to see a smile spread across her pretty face. "Well you seem to make him really happy, he's told me so much about you and Dev never talks to me about another women in his life until now."

I blushed at the thought of Devin talking so highly of me, it only showed me he really had some feelings for me, but then again you never know how these niggas think.

"Well I'm glad he thinks so highly of me." I smile looking over towards her.

"Oh yes! He does...I just really hope he doesn't fuck shit up with you." She says biting her bottom lip.

My eyebrows forward and I look towards thinking she knew something that I didn't.

"What you mean by that?" I asked her curious to what her answer might be.

"Oooh nothing.." She says looking out the window.

"Hmm right.. We're here." I said putting my car in park. She opens the door and smiles my way.

"Thanks so much again! I hope to see you again, Oh! And tell Dev to make sure he calls me later."

I stopped her right there. "Look Miss Thing, I don't know what type of games you tryna play but bitch try me if you want and watch what happens to yo ass, and I put that on my daddy's grave." I sternly say gritting my teeth together.

"Hmm well just see about that, bye now." She smiles and closes the car door shut.

I speed off furious.

This bitch must not know who she fucking with!

Bitch shutup , you know that's Devin's babymama. Who you think he gonna choose you or her?

Will you shut the fuck up! Damn, and best to believe I got this. Bet!

Yeah whatever bitch.

"Ugh I need music!" I said turning up the radio as Overrated by Eric Bellington blares thru the speakers and I hum as I drove back to my man's house.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Goodnight baby girl." Devin says to Missy as he tucks her in her Frozen king size decorative bed.

"Night Dada." She says as she lays a kiss on his right cheek.

I lean next to the door as I observe them and admire their father and daughter relationship. It made me miss my moments with my father before be died, I almost tear just thinking about the memories until Devin walks over to my side.

He closes the door behind us and pulls me in for a hug and kiss. "Whats wrong?" Asks Devin as he looks into my glossy eyes.

I quickly wipe away the tears that were forming in my eyes as I push him away lightly. "Something just got in my eye." I lied trying to avoid telling him the real reason.

"Why you lying for? For real wassup doe?" He says pulling me back into his arms.

"Please just let it go Dev. It's really nothing."
He pulls my chin into his hands as he tilt it up to look towards him. Then he tilts his head. "I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you to tell me, but I also don't want you to be afraid to tell me anything." He says seriously.

"It's just too much to explain right now." I said shaking my head into his chest.

"Well whenever you ready to explain, I'm all ears." He says kissing me with his soft lips.

I close my eyes as I favor the moment. "Mmm.." Then reality hit me. "So why did Nicole told me to tell you to call her later, what is it that y'all need to discuss?" I questioned as we both walked into his bedroom.

He chuckles to my question. "That's just Nicole being Nicole. Jealous. Don't worry baby I ain't gonna call her, you got all my attention tonight." He says taking off his shirt exposing his all his tattoos, biceps, and deep V cut.

I bite my lips just looking at him made me forget what I was talking about. I want him now!

He turns around to see my biting my lip at him. He starts to laugh, "Girl get it together." He says shaking his head taking off his trues having on only his Tommy Hilfiger boxers.

Seeing his thick member sway between his legs makes my sweet nectar respond with wetness flowing between my thighs.

He walks over to me, licking his lips and picking me up, he throws me on the bed.

I start to giggle as he hovers on top of me. "Girl what am I going to do with you?" He seductively ask as his index finger trails all over my breast.

"You can do anything you want to do to me Daddy." I say licking his cheek.

He slaps my left thigh as turns me over so my back can face him.

He rubs my ass as he gently pulls down my black tights exposing my brown honey ass, and fat wax lips.

"Mmm you so bad, didn't even wear no panties." He says slapping my ass cheek, making it sting. A moan escapes my mouth.

"I want you to ride my face." He says as I slowing get up slipping out my tights and taking my shirt off as he helps me.

I step over him and bend my fat lips onto his. As he slowly kisses on my pussy lips I move my hips in a circular motion making him grab my ass cheeks for control lightly pinching it.

He speeds up his paste as he sticks his tongue into my tight walls and goes in & out with his long wet tongue.

"Aaaaagh fuck! Mmm baby that feels so good." I moan as I pinch my nipples making them erect while grinding my pussy on his face.

He then get hold of my clit and begins sucking on slurping up all my juices. As he counties this I could feel myself getting ready to cum.

"FUCK! ... DEV!" I yell out loud.

"Damn Lee be quiet." He says reminding me Missy was just across the hall.

"Mmm.. I'm gonna cum." I moan and seconds later I release all my juices on his face as he takes it all in.

I slowly climb off his face as I look down at his member stand up tall.

I lick my lips looking at him.

"Damn bae you taste so damn good, that pussy will be my dessert only!"

I laugh then position myself between his legs.

"Your turn!" I say pulling his hard member out and went to work.

Excuse mistakes !