Chapter 25.

Lyric POV:

I felt so bad doing Kash like that, he didn't deserve that at all. I needed to find a way to apologize to him, he at least deserved an explanation.

I really do love Kash but not the way I love Devin, he saved my life but I can't act like Kash wouldn't do the same if he knew.

I haven't heard from him in a week now being that I lost my phone and he came today to surprise me, but instead he got his own surprise.

"Baby what you thinking about?" Says Devin as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Oooh nothing baby." I said with all smiles turning myself around to face him in his embrace.

He squeeze my ass as he peck my lips, making a moan escape from my mouth. It felt so good to feel his touch and I honestly couldn't be any happier than this.

"Well come and eat girl." He said grabbing my hand guiding me to the kitchen.

I sat down in one of the leather stools and watched as he places the Chinese food on the table. I lick my lips as I smell the food above my nose.

"You must be real hungry." Devin jokes as he hands me my tray of shrimp lo mein and sweet tea.

"Boy you just don't know." I said stuffing my face.

He laughs as he watches me devour my food and does the same.

We talked and catch up on things as we ate and all of a sudden he stop laughing and just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I gotta surprise for you."

I looked up from my food then at him smiling with excitement.

"What is it?!" I asked in eagerness.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise dummy." He cowardly says.

I lean over the table and smash his face in causing him to grab my hands.

"Lee, you can still get yo ass fucked up. Keep playing." He said still holding my hands leaning in pecking my lips.

"And you must've forgot who I am." I said snatching my hands free, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hate when you do that shit." He said shaking his head, referring to me rolling my eyes.

"Oh well." I said waving my hand. "But I wanna know Dev!"

He laughs and walks in the back as I sat there looking puzzle.

"Close yo eyes." He says as he makes his way back over to me.

I close my eyes. "They're close." I said smiling as I sat there patiently.

He cam feel him breath on my neck as he leans in and kisses it a couple times causing me to giggle.

"Cut it out!"

"Open yo eyes." He whispers into my ear, kissing my earlobe.

I opened them and he comes from behind me with a fancy looking bag in his hand. He hands me the bag smiling.

"Dev what is this?" I asked excitedly taking it from him.

"Open it up." He demands , and I did as told.

My whole smile turned upside down when all there was a pair of D&C shades and a card.

I look up at him and give him a fake smile trying to show I was still happy.

"Read the card." He insisted.

"You deserve the world and so much more, nobody makes me as happy as you and I truly love you with all my heart that's why I'm asking you if you can accompany me on this beautiful trip to France." And there sat two first class tickets inside the card.

I look back up at Devin as I gasped and he gets on one knee.

"Lyric Davis would you please take this journey with me and be my partner." He says holding the shades in his hands, gently getting up placing the glasses on me.

I giggle at his silliness. "I would love too." I said cupping his cheeks in my hands passionately kissing him.

He deepens the kiss as he pulls me in close squeezing my butt, then he I wrap my arms around his neck as o start kissing on his neck.

He picks me up holding my thighs while still kissing all over me and walks us to the balcony.

He lays me on one of the lounge chairs and begins to kiss me all over.

He sucks on my neck causing me moan and then slowly makes his way down to my navel as he sucks on it, then he blows softly on my pearl causing my body to form goosebumps.
He gently kisses my other set of lips as he spreads my legs apart. He puts his tongue inside making me gasp as I grind my pussy in his face.

"Oooo Devinnnn." I purred as he looked up staring into my eyes flicking his tongue around my clit.

"Mmm you gonna make me cum!" I moaned out loud.

He comes from between my legs and gets up grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna fuck you right here." He says stripping me down.

We stand right beside the glass that holds the balcony and he drops his draws as it pools around his ankles.

He turns me over and slaps my ass as I grab hold of the balcony glass facing the city as I watch on comers watch us make love.

He shows no mercy as he thrust his long erect member into me causing me to tear. He pounds harder and faster as he pulls my neck to his chest kissing my lips.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" I whined out as he went deeper that I can feel him in my stomach.

"Damn Lee." He groans as my juices spills all over his manhood.

"I'm gonna cum...ahhh shit!" I curse feeling my pearl throb.

I can feel his member swell inside of me letting me know he's about to cum.

"Fuck!" He grunts as he releases all his seeds inside of me.

I turn around after he pulls out and I hug him holding into his embrace he smiles.

"I love you Dev." I proudly say.

"I luh you too Lee." He says as we both hold each other still standing in our birthday suits on the balcony.

Excuse mistakes !