Chapter 7.

Lyric P.O.V

"So you telling me no one knows who stole my shit?!" I asked the girls that works for me.

They all shook their heads as they were all standing in a line butt naked so they wouldn't be able to hide anything.

I have only 20 minutes left until business starts and people arrive, and these bitches had the nerve to tell me at the last minute that someone stole from my stash. I kept my Nikki in control of that but being that she was outta town visiting her son I knew she wouldn't know anything if it.

I pace back and forth having the rooms attention as I put my hands behind mg back, just thinking who the fuck is responsible for this bs. I look over at Sexy Hips and she stood there looking like she was about to shit her pants.

"Sexy Hips, you alright?" I asked her, and all she does is nod her head.

"You sure, you wouldn't know anything about this huh?"

"No boss, I - I wouldn't." She stutters.

I pull out my 9mm pointing towards her head, "You fucking lying bitch! Tell me the fucking truth or imma put two bullets in yo damn skull."

She begin to break down in tears , begging for forgiveness. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry! It was me and my girl Cherry. The money I'm making here isn't enough for Mask."

I slap her with the head of the my gun as she falls down with blood spilling out her mouth. "Who the fuck is Mask?!"

"My Pimp." She cried.

"Well tell yo pimp fuck with me and my money again and imma kill his ass. He must not know who he fucking with. Ace!"

Ace walks inside the room. "Escort this bitch and make sure she never steps in here again. If so shoot her ass with no hesitations."

He nods and pulls her out as she cries her eyes out as everybody else watch.

"And if one of y'all bitches even try, y'all will get a bullet too, now get y'all asses ready." I say storming off into my office.

*
*
*
*
*
*
The party was pack, today was my specials for the ballers. Every Saturday is Poppin . All my best strippers would get on the stage together giving the fellas a show to watch, playing with each other, licking , sucking and so much more.

I look towards the crowd seeing Kandi, Cindy, Yassy, and Delicious all having a orgy as they finger pop each other and taste each others kitty Kat, the fellas are going crazy as they pour money all over them and look in a daze.

I see Kandi make eye contact with me and smiles then I wink at her, letting her know she's doing great job as usual.

I was enjoying my time talking to my favorite girl, Tina the bartender. Tina was a skinny Lil thing with no butt , no ass, but her beauty made up for it. She's Blasian (Black and Asian) with long black hair that stops to her butt, chingy eyes that are light brown, and a brown honey complexion with the luscious lips. But she wasn't into man, only girls.

"Yes , girl this nigga had the nerve to come to my house knowing damn well my girl was there. He knocking on the door , so my girl goes answers it and he talking about open this door so I can eat that fat pussy." She tells me laughing. I bust out laughing myself.

"Girl no he didn't." I playfully say, still cracking up.

"Bitch, yes he did." She looks me seriously in the eyes.

I was cracking up but my whole demeanor change when someone tap me on my shoulder.

I spun around in the stool to be face to face with Devin. I roll my eyes, just thinking bout the last conversation we had.

"Look I know you upset with me, but baby girl you ain't gonna be rolling yo damn eyes at me. Do I have to show you again." He says grabbing my hips pulling me out my sit for a hug.

I bite my bottom lip as he pull me aggressively into him smacking my ass before grabbing a handful into his palms.

"What do you want Dev?" I asked catching my attitude back.

"I want you. Righ now." He said looking me up and down licking his lips.

I was wearing my green olive one piece body figure, that catches all my curves that zips down in the middle, with some 7 inch all black stilettos, and a long shear black blouse. As my gold chains hang in the middle of my chest, and a gold bracelet with my name plated on my wrist, and I flat iron my hair straight with a part in the middle.

"You had your chance. Wasn't you the one who pushed me away?"

"Look ma our last encounter had a nigga fucked up. I know I ain't call you since but I was just tryna get my mind straight."

"I swear I don't get you, you want me den you don't den you want me. I don't play that back n forth shit Dev, and I damn ain't sure about to play it with you." I said walking off but he pull me before I can go any farther.

"I'm feeling you baby, I'm feeling you heavy." He said in serious tone holding my hand as his eyes lick with me.

I pull away from his grip, "I'm feeling you too, but right now you need a figure what the fuck you wanna do den hit me up when you ready."

"Wassuh Lee." Says Kash as he enter the suite looking sexy as hell.
Wearing a Tom Ford all black suit with a white button down long sleeve collar shirt, with a red tie, and some all black snake slacks. A silver fismond encrusted Pinky ring, with a Bright Diamond Rolex Watch that blinds you at sight.

I bite my bottom lip as I took in the view and he smirks while giving me a hug but then suddenly focus his attention on Devin.

Devin looks at him mugging him and Kash returns the same.

"Who dis?" Devin asks pointing toward Kash's tall ass.

I lick my lips looking at Kash. "This is Kash, Kash Devin."

He nods as he pays his attention to me. "Well come on I want you to show me around ."

It was Kash first time being at one of my parities and I was the one who told him to stop by.

I grab his arm entwining it with mines. "Let me show ya why they say I'm about my business."

"So you just gonna leave, when I was talking to you." Devin asked pulling me back.

Before I could say anything Kash spoke up for me. "Yo watch who you put yo hands her."

"Look brotha I was having a conversation with Lee, now can you get the fuck out her face?" Devin says gripping my arm snatching me away from Kash.

Kash looked like he was about to beat his ass but that wasn't about to go down in my place of business.

"Kash just please give me a second and I'll be right with you."

"Yeah aight, I'll be at the bar." He said mugging Devin while walking off and laughing.

"Every disrespect me like that again, and I'll have to put yo ass in check."

"Nigha we not together, you ain't have a problem disrespecting me at my damn house!"

"Calm yo damn voice down, and I said I fucked up. But when you fucking with me you don't fuck with no other nigga."

"Who says I was fucking with him? Or even you as a matta fact." I said twisting up my face.

"I swear girl, imma have to dick yo ass down in order to put you check." He laughs.

I was tooken aback so I could do was laugh, this nigga could never be serious if I wanted him to.

"Shut the hell up!" I said nudging him in his chest.

He pulls me close as I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Nah for real tho you mines and only for me. Cus babyeh that pussy to good to be passing around and I'm fucking witchu Lee."

I look him in the yes searching for an answer. "As long as you devour and tear my shit up like you did before, oh babyeh this pussy is all yours." I said swaying my hips side to side.

He licks his lips while gripping on my ass pulling me in for another hug.

Excuse mistakes !