Chapter 33. part 2

Their outfits for tonight in MM.

Lyric POV: (continues)

We pulled up to the club Bliss as we saw a long line that extended a couple blocks down, but we didn't have to wait in line being that I was good friends with the owner, Shawn.

We strutted to the front of line as girls haves us mean glares basically mugging us and niggas looked at us with eyes fill with lust.
What can I say, we was some bad bitches.

"Oh wassuh Lee." Says one if the security guards Manny who stood 6'5 with a very well built frame and a dark skin completion, he was cute.

"Hey Manny. How yo moms doing?" I asked as I watch him eye Tink up and down while opening the gate for us.

"Shes good. Who's yo friend?" He says licking his lips. He mostly did that to every girl with a big ass and nice face but not me we go way back.

"This my cousin Tink, Tink this is Manny."

Manny takes her hand and kisses it causing her to giggle.
"Will I see you around later sexy?" He asks.

"Maybe." She says taking her hand back.

"Well nice chatting with you Manny, we catch yo later we gotta celebrate my girl birthday." I say pulling her hand.

"Oh Happy Birthday how old you?" He ask.

"Thanks and 23."

"That's wassuh. Well catch y'all later enjoy yo time I'ma hang wit you later, aight?" He says while she nods her head blusing.

We both walked in and the club was lit.
Drinks being served in all directions, people bumping and grinding on the dance floor, ballers everywhere and gold diggers with a pretty face and nice ass sporting there stuff all around the area while I'm the plug by Future blast through the speakers.

"Oooch girl this my song let's dance." Says Tink grabbing my hand dragging me to the dance floor.

She starts backing it up on me pressing her fat ass against my crotch, bending over putting her hands on her knees throwing her ass back staying to the beat as I dance with her on rhythm. All eyes was on us as the guys lick their lips and the bitches mugged us out of jealousy.

After the song went off we headed to the bar and order us a couple shots of Ciroc, as a burnt ugly ass looking nigga came over to us trying to holla at me.

"Hey babyeh what yo fine ass doing here by yourself."

"Uh taken nigga, please get yo burnt ugly looking ass outta my face." I said what I was thinking.

Tink bust out laughing as the man self esteem to drop and he left looking all mad and shit, I ain't give a fuck tho.

"Where's Devin?" She asks while taking another shot.

As soon as she said his name I feel my phone vibrate in my bag so I pull it out to see it was Devin calling.

"Speaking of the Devil, babyeh where you at?"

"I'm here I'm up top in the VIP section, make yo way up here wit yo fine ass."

"You must see me." I said standing up shaking my ass to tease him.

"Stop shaking that ass in front of these niggas and bring yo ass up here."

"Okay Daddy." I purred into the phone.

"Keep playing Lyric , and I'ma have to get you this act right." He playfully says into the phone.

"OK OK."I said hanging up.

We got in the glass elevator and headed up to the VIP and to my surprise soon as I open the door there stood Nicole talking and laughing with Devin.
What in the actual fuck?!

I walked over to them with Tink as all the guys in there glued their eyes on our ass.

"Hey babyeh." I said hugging him whole pecking his lips a couple times just to be petty.

Devin laughs at my pettiness cus be knew exactly why I did all that, but he already know.

"Wassuh bae." He says licking his lips at me.

"Hello Lyric." Says Nicole smiling and shit.

I gave her a fake smile and nodded my head.

"Well I'll catch you later Devin." She says while touching on his a before leaving as I stre a hole into her damn back.

"Devin, don't get you and that bitch fucked up in here I'm telling you." I wanted him as my nose blared.

"Chill babyeh, wassuh Tink happy G-day."

"Thanks." Says Tink eyeing him up and down.

"Well ima go get something to drink, you want sum?" I asked him.

"Nah I'm good." He said raising his glass as I walked off toward the bar while Tink started conversating with one of Devin's goons.

"Mmmhm." Nicole clearing her throat as she takes a seat next to me at the bar while I waited in my drink.

"What?" I asked already irritated that she's here.

"Tone the attitude girl, I just wanted to talk to you let you in on something."

"And what the fuck might that be?"

"Don't think you have my baby daddy on lock, cus I ain't going no where baby girl I'm the mother of his child and your just his girl for now so please don't try to get a attitude with me cus yo man can't keep his dick in his pants." She sternly says.

"Bitch what the fuck is you talking about? Devin ain't fucking wit nobody but me you hear me, I'm the one who's sharing a house wit him, I'm the one he sporting around wit, I'm the one he's going to marry, I'm the one he loves not you bitch and never will." I strongly stated making her angry as I smirk.

"Well tell yo man, next time don't forget to use a condom lord knows-"

SMACK!

The bitch had me FUCKED UP!!
I smacked her ass some common sense as the slap sound off everybody turn their head in out direction and watch as Nicole grabs her face and storms off piss.

I go towards Devin who's looking in disbelief and confuse.

"You fucked her!" I yelled out loud causing a scene.

He looks at me as if I was talking foreign .

Smack!

"You fucked her!"

Devin looks at me in anger with guilt eyes around it.

Smack!

"You promise me Devin, I trusted you!" I cried out as tears stream down my face.

"Babyeh that shit happen a long time ago."

SMACK!

"FUCK YOU DEVIN!" I scream at him.

He grabs both of my wrists and holds onto them tight.

"Babyeh stop hitting me let me explain."

I snatch my arms from his grip.

SMACK!

"I HATE YOU!" I cried out loud as I stormed off leaving everybody in shock and Devin upset and angry.

Fuck love!

Excuse mistakes !