Chapter 49.

Devin POV:

This past week has been great. Business was good being that I'm back in the game, my legs has been doing better , and I was getting ready to go thru trails to get full custody of baby girl.

"Daddy I hungry." Says Missy as I pick her up sitting her on the kitchen counter.

"What you want to eat princess?" I asked her as I open the refrigerator door.

"I don't want you to cook Dada." She said shaking her side to side as she making a sick face.

I chuckled at her silliness. "So you don't like Daddy's cooking skills?" I asked her getting offended.

She shakes her head from side to side. "Sowwie  Daddy but it yuckie." She says laughing at me as I grab hold of my chest looking upset.

"Well you don't be saying that when it fulls ya lil behind up." I said beginning to tickle her stomach as she laughs.

"Dada stop!" She begs in laughter.

"Say Daddy food good."

"No dats lying, you say never lie daddy." She tells me, which she is right.

I stop tickling her as I look down at her and kisses her on the forehead.
"Good girl. Since you don't want my cooking what you want den?" I asked her.

"I want McDonald's!" She says jumping up and down with happiness.

"Its 8' o clock Missy." I said letting her know her bedtime is almost near since she haves school tomorrow.

"Daddy please!" She says poking out her bottom lip giving me dem puppy eyes.

"Fine." I said giving in.

"Yayy!" She cheers in excitement.

"But after we come from McDonald's I want you to take yo shower and go straight to bed ,okay?" I tell her while putting her down from the counter.

"Yes Daddy." She says as she runs to the coffee table grabbing my car keys passing it to me while pulling onto my other hand guiding us both to the garage.

All I ever wanted to do, is give this lil girl the world and that's what I'm going to do.

                                *****

As we sat inside McDonald's I watched as Missy devours her 4 piece chicken nuggets and French fries while doing it down with her Hi-c drink.

"You was hungry, huh baby girl." I laugh.

She nods her head fast. "Yeah Dada." She says taking another bite into her nugget.

I laugh at her as I hear my phone go off.
I quickly picked it up when I see that it's my lawyer, Samantha Wilson.

"Talk to me." I said into the phone while taking a sip of my Sprite.

"Good News! Well I had my detective agency do some snooping on Nicole and her husband."

I nod my head as if she can see me, "What dey find?"

"Well this is going to come as a shock to you but Nicole hasn't work as a real estate agent since she got married to Matthew instead she's been working for Matthew."

"Aint that nigga I'm the police force of sum shit?" I asked confused to what she was trying to tell me.

"No he doesn't, he's a underground pimp, known as Snake. And Nicole has been selling her body for him."

"What the hel?!." I yelled into the phone shock as hell.

Missy looks up at me startled by my yell.
"Ma bad babygirl, eat ya food." I tell her.