Chapter 44.

Devin POV:

I sat up in the hospital bed as I watched the news.

"This just in a couple hours ago right here on Jeffery's St. Was a terrible accident, the vehicle who was hit is now in the hospital with his 5 year old daughter by the names of Devin Jones and Melisa Jones. The other vehicle did a hit and run, and no one has any information about who done, for any further information we'll report it Back to you John." Says the white women reporter.

I shock my head in disbelief.
I couldn't believe I was stuck here with a stitched up leg and my poor baby in one of these other rooms not knowing what the hell is wrong with her.

I tried to get up and out of bad but my leg was in so much pain I couldn't barely make it to the door.
The doctors wouldn't even let me get up, all they keep saying is "you need to rest so you can heal."
Why don't they just let me see my fucking daughter?!

As I rest my head back I hear the door slowly open. It was midnight what the hell do they want now?!

My eyes open wide when I discover its Lyric. I shake my head side to side as she came closer to me, I didn't want her to see me like this, weak!

She grabs on hold to my hand gently rubbing it not saying one word just looking in my eyes seeing all the pain and guilt in me.

"I'm sorry Lee." I said breaking the silence.

She shakes her head as she taps on my hand that she's holding onto.

"Please don't, I'm not here for that."

I nod my head deciding not to go any further with that.

"How is she?"
I ask her.

She looks down at me shaking her head, "She's in a coma Dev." She says as a couple tears rolls down her face.

As I look at her cry tears started to form in my eyes too. "This is all my fucking fault!" I yelled at myself as I banged my hand on the bed.
So much pain was going in me I couldn't help myself but to let it all out even if its in front of Lee.

She slowly grabs my hands as she leans down and hugs me tightly. "It's okay Devin, stop blaming yourself. Gods gonna get her thru this, he haves too." She says trying to calm me down.

I hold onto her tight as tears stream down my eyes like crazy.
"Who ever did this, I'ma find em and I'ma kill they ass, I put dat on everything!" I threatened.

She nods as for her response, as our face laid against each other, then walks in Kash.

I looked at Lee who's laying her head on the top of mines. "You need to go." I tell her.

She looks up to see Kash who's leaning next to the doorway.

She nods her head at me and quickly gets herself together.

"Please make sure she's okay, these motherfuckers won't let me move." I tell her.

She nods her head. "Okay."

I nod at her as she walks over to Kash grabbing his hand and walking off closing the door behind them.

I hate seeing Lee walk off with him, but I knew I couldn't be mad. I fucked up so many times wit her, she deserve someone better. And as much as I hate to admit it, but Kash is that man for her even if I like it or not.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kash POV:

As me and Lee walk out of Lee room I stopped her in her tracks.

She looks at me puzzle as I look her up and down shaking my head.

"Please don't look at me like that Kash, I was just in the moment." She tells me.

"It ain't even that.. Look babygirl I know you real upset and I'm here to console you and all but I just wanna make sure if you really ready to take this thing to the next level. So are you sure you done wit ole dude?" I asked her.

She smiles while grabbing my cheeks into her the palm of her hand.
"Kash you are so wonderful to me I swear, baby I'm ready to take this all the way, I realized after all that I did to you and how you still gave me another chance that's loyalty. You was there for me when I was crying about somebody who wasn't treating me right. Kash, I was so blind to see that you are the man for me, and I love you, I really do." She says pecking my lips.

I deepen the kiss as I grab onto her ass taking a handful pulling her in close as she wraps her arms around my neck.
We begin to intertwine our tongues as I hear her moan out.

"Come on baby." I say breaking the kiss grabbing her hand as we walk back into Missy room.

I sat down in one of the chairs as I pull Lyric on top of me to sit on my lap. She looks back at me and smiles as I give her lil kisses on her neck.

"I love ya girl." I whisper into her ear.

Excuse mistakes !