Chapter 32.

Nikki POV:

"Help please! Shes isn't breathing!" I screamed as I stormed in the General Hospital as everybody observed me.

Doctors came running with a stretcher as they picked up my mother from the car and put her on it.

As they pushed her to the back I carry Ahmir in my arms as I followed behind.

"Ma'am I'ma have to ask you to wait here please."

I shook my head as tears stream down my face that Ahmir kept wiping off.

"Please tell me when I can see her." I told the Hispanic looking women in blue scrubs that had a name tag that read Terri.

She nodded and gave a pleasant smile then she disappear behind the close double doors.

I took a seat in the waiting room, as I sat Ahmir in my lap he looked me deeply in my eyes and then starting to hug me tight as I did the same.

"Mommy? Is grandma gonna be ok?" He asked as he still held onto me.

I rubbed his curly head as tears came falling again. "I hope so baby, I hope so." Was all I could say as of now.

****

After sitting in the waiting room for over an hour with Ahmir sleeping in my lap in came the same Hispanic women , I quickly stood to my feet while holding Ahmir in my arms.

"Please tell me she's alright." I stated shaking my head afraid to hear the worst.

"Ma'am we did everything we could but I'm sorry to tell you but she's gone."

Tears came folding down my cheeks as I repeatedly kept hearing the last two words come out her mouth.

She's gone, she's gone, she's gone, she's gone..!!

"No no no no no!" I broke down as Ahmir woke up and I put him down.

I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out as Ahmir begin to cry.

"Mommy where's grandma?" He asked holding onto my back.

I quickly lift myself up off the floor and pulled him into my embrace as we both mourn in our sorrows. I couldn't tell him what happen to her, I just couldn't he's too young to understand, all I could do is hold him tight letting him know mommy is here.

Terri gave a sad smile as she patted my back and walked off back into the double door.

I was lost and broken to the core, the women who was always there for me when I didn't have nobody, who taught me how to carry myself, how to become a successful young women, everything, and when my father/ her husband died she was there to hold me and let me know she got me if nobody else do, that she ain't going no where...until now. I wish I could've been there for her more like I should've instead of focusing on my damn business life.

What am I going to do now? I love that women...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Kash POV:

I laid in my California king size bed as I heard my door bell sound off.

I knew Zoey was going to answer it so I stayed in longue on my bed until the guest accompany me.

I was startled by footsteps that creep up the stairs my room, so I quickly grabbed my M19 off the nightstand as I waited to see the unknown face.

The door gently sprung open and yo my surprise it was my father.

I quickly put my gun back on the night stand as I got up and dap him up while giving him a friendly hug.

"Wassuh man." I said pulling back from his embrace.

"I don't know you tell me?" He says as that smile of his quickly disappears.

I already knew what this was about and I quickly back away from him walking back over to my bed to sit on the edge.

"What she told you?" I asked him , referring to mom as I held my head down.

"She told me the truth and she also told me the shit you said."

I lift my head up in disbelief, was he raalling defending her after SHE CHEATED ON HIM?

"Did you already knew?" I question him, cus he was too chill on her part.

"Yeah I been knew, she just never knew I knew. Man I know everything and she should've knew that by now." He said taking a seat next to me.

"So why'd you stayed with her?"

"Because I love her." He stated.

I was silent.

"Look Kash, me and your mother knew each other for too long to just give up something special. Your mother is the love of my life and although it hurt me as she sat there and lied in my face I put my pride to the side for her and let by gones be by gones."

I nodded my head as I listen to every word he said. "How'd you find out?"

"I knew dude, she was sleeping with the enemy."

I shook my head in disappointment.
"And you just let her slide?" I asked not believing the shit he was saying.

"You do the dumbest shit when you in love son." He stated while patting me on the back.

"You ain't lying. So you just let her give away ma sista?"

"I let her have the damn child and after that she decided to let the father have it. That was her decision and to be honest I was relieved, I wasn't about to raise a child that wasn't mines when the baby already haves a damn father."

I nodded my head in agreement. "You never thought about killing ole dude?"

"Plenty of times but I did beat his ass up when I found out he was sleeping with her, but after she gave him the baby I force her to not keep in connect with him, I wasn't about to have her cheat on my ass again." He said standing up fixing his north face jacket.

"Look all I know is you need to apologize to your mother and show her some respect. Ya mama did some fucked up things we all are not proud of but people make mistakes and shit happens but that doesn't mean you give up on someone you love."

I nod my head as he spoke his words that was honestly filling me up. I knew he was a man of his words, and what he said was true.

"Aight Man, I will."

"Well aight, I got some business to handle so I see ya around."

"Aight man." I said as I walked him down to the door and closed the door behind him.

Excuse mistakes !