Chapter 50. (Final Chapter)

Everybody's POV :

1. Ms. Davis pov -

"Please stop!" I yelled for mercy.

"Bitch shut yo crack head ass the fuck up! You ain't got my money still!" He yells stinging me across the face.

I grab onto the burning cheek as tears fill my eyes. "You said you love me Snake, you said I wouldn't have to pay you back as long as I put Devin n his child in the hospital."

"But yo dumbass ain't kill him or that lil bitch!" He hollers in my face as he kicks me in the rib causing real pain.

I grab onto my hurting ribs as I felt the pain. Den he does it again while smacking me upside the head.

"Please! I'll do anything!" I plead.

"Oh I know you will cus you going to kill him and his daughter and this time you going to do it right, right?" He says leaning all in my face.

I nod my head fast as I could as he stands back up.

"Now hurry up and clean yo ass up. So we can put this plan in action." He says fixing his collar then walking out the hotel room.

I'm tired of being treated like this. God Lee where are you when I need you. Why did yo father have to leave me, us.

2. Nicole pov -

I was on the run. I had no where to go and I knew I was going to lose Melisa being that Devin hired the best lawyer in New York.

I needed a fresh start and what's a better way to do dat by going somewhere else.

"Enjoy yo flight to Florida ma'am." Says the overly excited white skinny lady that had a name tag that read the name Lyric.

I smirked out of disgust. "Whatever bitch."
I said snatching my ticket and my fake ID from her.

She gasp as I walked away. I got on my flight as I waited for everybody to abroad. I laid back in my comfty chair that sat next to the window in first class as I thought.

You got the Nicole, as long as you change yo name and you get yoself a new look y'all be good. Matthew cant no longer hurt you and you can stop selling yo body. And don't worry about Missy she's in good hands as long as she's with her father. Lord I need you in my corner now, I need to do something better for my life. I need a change.

"Do you mind if I can sit here?" A Light skin short but masculine man with tattoos that cover his arms and neck and some on his face asked me breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I said examining him. God is he fine!!

"Thanks what yo name?"

"Lyric." I say smiling at him.

"Beautiful name." He says kissing my hand.

Yeah this is gonna be good change!

3. Devin pov -

"How was school babygirl?" I said hugging Missy letting her inside the car strapping her up.

"It was fun Dada!" She cheers.

"That's good, Daddy's gonna need to drop you off at Miss Jules okay?" I tell her.

"Yay! I get to play wit Aliyah!" She says in excitement.

"Yeaaah baby girl, Daddy I haves to go on a business trip so your gonna be staying there for this weekend OK."

"Okay Dada." She says as she plays with her My little pony that's she left in the car the other day.