Explosion Evident

I pulled away first, to show him that there was a problem. He looked at me surprised and I turned away from him. We finished eating and all the time, I kept my hands on top of the table. Everyone was staring at me. EVERYONE. Girls that seemed to know Austin and were HUGE mahomies all gave me dirty looks. Papparazi were trying to get a look at "Austin's new girl". When we headed out, I covered my face with my hands but that still wasn't enough. Dave, who had been watching from afar, had to come back for me after getting Austin safely into the car. I looked at my legs. They were covered in bruises and small cuts, and my hair was tangled.

"Olive, are you okay?" Austin asked while we drove away. I looked out the window and ignored his question. I was angry at him... The rest of the ride was quiet. I texted Ana to come over to my house. When we got there, Ana was already waiting for me. She took one look at me and her eyes widened. As soon as I was inside, I ran to my room. Ana came in about a minute later with some cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide.

"What happened?" She asked concerned as she cleaned some cuts I had gotten.

"The papparazi got to me. Its all Austin's fault! If he hadn't kissed me out in public, none of this would've happened!" I whispered. Someone knocked on my door.

"Olive, can-can I come in?" Austin asked. I nodded at Ana and she openned the door.

"I'll leave you two." Ana frowned. Her frown immediately turned upside down as she saw Alex outside the door. She closed it but I could still hear them somewhat talking. Austin sat about a feet or two away from me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern evident in his voice. I got angry and exploded. I'm normally a chill person, so when I explode its really a big deal.

"Am I okay?! Am I okay?! Is that really your question?! NO! I'm NOT okay! I was just rampaged and hurt! It's all your fault! We weren't public and no one knew about us! You know how much pressure that put on me?!" I yelled at him. somewhere halfway I stood up and now, I walked to my window. I saw more papparazi and I started getting a panic attack. I fell on my knees and covered my face, crying. Austin immediately came to me and hugged me, without even asking. I pushed him away and whispered,

"Austin, will all of this stop? Will I ever be in peace again?" He sighed heavily.

"Maybe, maybe not. But Olive... I love you and that's what matters." He said stroking my hair.

"No, I want to be able to live a normal life. Love isn't a requirement... My safety, Is." I said fiercely looking at him straight in the eye. His expression stiffened, read pain, but then turned emotionless.

"Your safety is more important?" he asked monotonely.

"If you want me to stay alive, yes. You can't love a dead person. I learned that the hard way." I scowled. My dad couldn't be loved like beore anymore. Austin looked surprised at me. I wiped away my tears and stood up. "If you want me to still be with you, Make it public... I'm not asking for publicity, I just want to be able to expect it and be prepared. I really don't want your fanbase after me....." I laughed. It really sounded funny once I thought of it. Austin managed to laugh too. I hugged him and whispered,

"I love you Austin, Please think about us together before you think about yourself only."

"Olive, I love you too. I didn't mean for all of this to get so out of hand. I guess I just wasn't in my right mind." He replied. I looked at him and smiled softly. I looked back down but he brought my chin up with his finger. He leaned in and we kissed. I didn't pull away because this kiss would make up for the one I rejected at IHOP. It really was hard rejecting a kiss from those soft, sweet lips of his. Then I thought of Alex and Ana. I got the urge to laugh. I pulled away and giggled.

"What?" Austin asked concerned.

"What about Alex and Ana? Could they be doing the same thing?" This time we laughed  and I sat on my bed. Austin came and held my hand. " I wonder what your mom thought of me.." I told him.

"She really liked you. You answered correctly to every single question. I was worried for a moment when you called her Mrs. Mahone, but you regained yourself." He replied.

"Wow.. were you analyzing me?" I asked him. He nodded shyly.

"Your every move. I even grew jealous of your lemonade. "

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You had more contact with that than with me." I playfully hit his arm and laughed. I remembered my tangled hair and I went to my vanity table, took my brush, and started brushing it. It eventually stayed straight and I just let it be. I could feel Austin staring at me.

"Austin, stop staring at me." I playfully whined.

"Why? because you think you aren't pretty? Well think again." He took me by my waist and wouldn't let go.

"Austin! Would you please let go of me?" I asked nicely.

"Never. I don't want to lose you." I just smiled and didn't say anything. This guy really knew his way to my 'delicate' heart.