Taking it all in....

We got out of the car. Austin was literally running to the entrance of the hospital. I know how he felt. Like a black hole was sucking him in, with no return back. like an infinite whirlpool that he couldn't get out of. I was there once. Never want to feel that again..

We walked through the doors, taking in all the medical smells and the people rushing about, never seeming to stop.

"Hi, I'm here to know about Michele Mahone. I'm his only son." He said as calmly as he could muster, which wasn't calm at all, rather it was frantic.

"She's suffered some trauma and a concussion. Sadly sir, she is also unconscious. She has broken a few bones and has some scratches. other than that, she's alive so, we can expect to see her improving shortly." The nurse behind the counter informed us. She had a soft, kind smile.

"I'm also here to see Georgina Scarlett. I'm a very close friend." I said. I was wringing my hands together, hoping she would tell me some news about Georgina. The nurse sort of frowned

"Mrs. Scarlett is in an unstable condition. It isn't critical, so you have nothing to worry about there. She tried to overdose. pumping her stomach is not an option as she's also suffering from severe depression and anorexia. She is malnourished and We can cause her more damage than help. I'm sorry. I would have to keep you informed about her progress." I teared up and nodded. Austin held me and I held him.

"Can we see my mother?" Austin asked. The nurse smiled sympathetically and nodded.

She let us know which room Michele was in and we found our way there. As soon as we walked in, I gasped out of pure surprise. She was covered in bandages and a cast on her leg and arm. She was asleep and looked in pain. She didn't look like the Michele we had left behind a few hours ago. She was fragile, like a twig that could be broken at any moment. I held Austin's hand as he went and sat by her side, crying.

I didn't know what to do now. We were broken, and there was nothing we could do that was in our power. So, I started singing.

" Earth Angel, Earth Angel, please be mine. My darling dear, love you all the time. I'm just a fool. a fool in love with you....... earth Angel earth angel the one I adore. love you forever and ever more. I'm just a fool a fool in love with you... I fell for you and I knew the vision of your love loveliness I hope and I pray that some day ill be the vision of your happones... earth angel earth angel please be mine. I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you...." I sang softly. Austin stopped sobbing and lay his head on the bed's free space. I rubbed his back. I don't usually sing. Actually I never sing. Only Ana had ever heard me sing before. And Alex and Austin that one time we went to IHOP. I was too insecure. Although this time I didn't know what to do, so I sang.

"She'll get better Austin. Just you see. She's too strong and determined, like you, to just give up." I sat down on a chair in the corner of the room. I felt extremely tired. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. I curled up into a little ball and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat under the tree of Ana's heaven. She woudnt come out and it was also raining so I took some shade under it....

"Ana, I know you don't want to come out, but I need to talk to you." I said once more, hugging ny knees to my chest. it was sorta chilly all of a sudden.

To my surprise Ana came out walking. She was in a black dress and her makeup was flawless but she was soaking.

"Ana, now that your mother is unable to block you out, you should get into her head." I said, standing up as soon as she reached me.

"Excuse me?" Ana frowned.

"You need to talk to her and this is your chance Ana. This is your chance to talk her out of trying to commit suicide. You need to keep her strong. And since you've been dying to see her, I think this is a good opportunity." I cleared up.

"You're right.."

"Come on, you need to look presentable and cheery for your mom. this is what she needs at the moment." I smiled kindly. She nodded and we headed out to her infinite wardrobe. in the middle of the forest.

Now before I go on, stop judging. It's her heaven. she can have whatever she wants here and make it whatever she wants. So stop and just keep reading.

We got to her infinite wardrobe and picked out one of the nicest dresses she had. She smiled for the first time after she found out about her mom. Her mom needed her and Ana was talking in all this emotion she couldnt take out and seeing her mom would help release that stress. now we encountered a problem as we reached her tree. I was about to leave when I saw a figure in the distance. I waited for the figure to approach.

"Did you invite this person?" I asked. Ana shook her head. This person approached slowly. We waited. And Waited. And waited. Until she approached us.

Shit....

It was Michele....