Green Bean..

When I got home, my mom carefully shook me.

"Olive, We're home." I nodded and got outta the car. As, my mom was unlocking the door, I remembered I had to call Ana so she could come over. I went to my room and called Ana.

"Hey. I'm home again. You can come over in like, 30 minutes. I need to eat dinner." And yes, It was about 6 in the afternoon.

"Alrighty! Be there in 30. bye!" I hhung up and went to the kitchen. My mom always had some sort of leftovers usually.

"What's for dinner Mom?" i asked sitting down on the counter.

"Well, tonight it'll have to be potatoes and steak." she said, taking out the plastic-wrapped bowls. She set them down on the counter and looked at me.

"Mom, is something troubling you?" I asked. She sighed. Oh, this isn't gonna be good...

"Honey, I want to ask you if you like Austin."

"Wellll....." I dragged the "E" and the "L"..

"Honey, you can tell me anything."  She said taking my hands in her hands.

"I-I do. He's sweet, handsome, funny, and just a dreamboat." hahaha... Dreamboat.. Oldschool, right? But that's me.

"Well, yesterday, when you slept over, did you do anything?" Wait, was my mom seriously asking me this?

"NO!! We just, well, kinda, I don't know, Kissed? Does that count?" I asked sheepishly. Instead, My mom grinned wide.

"Was it wonderful? Did you feel anything?" I laughed.

"It was magestic. I felt as if I was in the clouds, floating. It was so sweet."

"That's how your first kiss feels Green Bean." She said pinching my cheek. tThat was her pet name for me since I was a little girl. Supposedly because of my eyes...  We ate, and after I washed the dishes, the doorbell rang.

"It's Ana mom. I'll go get it." I ran to the door and opened it. It was Ana... But she wasn't alone. Austin was with her too...