What Is Going On?!

I couldn't move. Michele was standing in front of me.

"This isn't happening. You aren't here. Oh god, are you dead?! Who let you in?! This isn't normal! Michele how?! What?! I'm extremely lost!" I didn't stop to breathe. I was so confused. This wasn't happening. Michele wasn't standing in front of me. And this couldn't feel more real.

"Olivia, I sort of let myself in. I don't know how. I just woke up here. Well, it wasn't really waking up, it was more of like, a dream." She said. I was freaking out.

"Michele, THIS IS A DREAM!" I yelled at the air. I was pacing and running my hand through my hair. I couldn't believe what was going on.

"Olive, I think I let her in. When you said I should open up and see my nom? Well, I thought Michele was my nom and I sorta let her in." Ana spoke for the first time after seeing Michele. Her voice was raspy and nervous.

"Is that even possible?! Honestly. Well, in that case, Ana is gonna be leaving in a bit. Why don't you wake up with me Michele? I think Austin would really like that." I walked up to her, and held her hands in my hands. She gave them a light squeeze and nodded.

"How are we going to do that?" She asked me.

"Umm, well, I usually Just close my eyes and pinch myself. Softly but firmly. It wakes me up. You try it." I replied. She closed her eyes and then pinched herself. It didn't work. She opened her eyes and pinched herself again. 

"I feel the pinch but I don't know why I can't wake up." She stumbled over her choice of words. I knew another alternative but I really didn't want to go through with it.

"There's another alternative to this issue but I don't know If you'll left me go through with it..." I looked at the ground.

"Well, speak child, what is it?"

"Umm, I need to slap you." I blushed.

"If that helps me wake up, go for it Olivia." She closed her eyes. I sighed and I slapped her. She started fading. Pretty soon she was gone. I looked at Ana.

"That was a close one. I'll go now. Luck with your mom! " I hugged her then pinched myself.

--------------------------------------------------