New Beginnings...

I heard Alex running after me.

"Olive! Wait!" I stopped and he bumped into me, causing us to fall.

"What Alex? What now? Are you going to tell me how rude that was and how obnoxious I am?" I screamed standing up. Wait, why was I talking to him I bare even knew him....

"No, I'm not going to do that. I'm going to ask how you've been..." He dusted himself off and picked up my purse, which I had forgotten on the floor.

"Why should I tell you? I barely even know you." I retorted, snatching my bag away from him. He didn't give up.

"Because I know you. This," He motioned at my head. " is my fault. It was all my fault." I stepped back.

"What?"

"I kissed you, causing you to run off. I didn't try to go at you. I stayed regretting what I had done. If I had gone after you, this wouldn't have happened." He started crying. I had never seen a guy cry. Well, not that I remember.... I instinctively hugged him. He hugged back and I felt warm. As if.... I had feelings for him.

"I forgive you..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He kept saying. I pulled away and kissed his cheek. Where did that come from? I'm not like this! I let him go and ran off. Alex ran after me and caught up.

"Olive, don't go. I don't want to lose you again. It's a long way to your house. I'll give you a ride." I hesitated.

"Alright. What about Ana?" I asked walking to his car.

"She'll be fine with Austin." Alex replied, somewhat disgusted. Why, I don't know... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Austin, please forgive Olivia. She's been thrugh alot lately." Ana said as they got in her car. 

"I felt like I knew her.... From before." Was all Austin could say. Ana looked at Austin.. His lips were perfect and She couldn't resist much longer. She leaned over and kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first but he got the hang of it. Ana separated and when they got to her house, she couldn't resist herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat awkwardly in Alex's car. It was clean but it smelled nice. Like men....

"Olivia, have you remembered anything at all?" He asked, out of the blue.

"W-Well.... The d-doctor said that it w-was useless t-trying to r-remember." I studdered. I get nervous around people I liked....

"Oh, well, want to be friends. Again?" He laughed. I smiled and nodded. this was the start of a new beginning....