A Day for Us...

I woke up and almost freaked out completely when I realized that someone was hugging me around the waist. Then, I remembered it was Austin. I smiled and started to sit up when someone pulled me  and I fell back.

"Don't leave.... I'll get cold." Austin whimpered.

"I'll get you a blanket. I just need a drink of water." I started standing up again. He pulled me back again.

"No. Water can wait. Stay with me." He whispered. I sighed loudly, trying to make it clear that I wanted that drink of water really bad.

"Fine...." I had to give in. It was the Austin Mahone. My Austin Mahone.

I lay back down but this time I faced him. I touched his lips with my fingers, I played with his hair, and I pinched his cheek.

"Ouch." He playfully whined. I chuckled.

"Stop acting like it hurt. You know you liked it." I pinched his cheek again. He smiled and licked his lips.

"No comment." He joked. I pecked his lips. He pulled me in for another kiss. It was perfect. Our movements fit like puzzle pieces. I smiled in-between kisses and he pulled me in closer. I pulled away.

"Let's do something together. Like we used to back then. Just us two." I played with his hair.

"Sure." He smiled and pushed a strand of hair away from my face. I stood up and grabbed my things. He stood up and put on a hat. Like always. We walked out of his house hand-in-hand, which made Michele smile. I waved goodbye. I don't know why. I just did.

"Lets go to the beach!" I squealed. He smiled.

"You're not even wearing a bathing suit." I laughed.

"Austin, Austin, Austin... Who said you need a bathing suit to go to the beach." I winked. I hope he didn't thing we would skinny dip. because, I don't do skinny dipping.

"Right. That's why we have clothes on our back." He laughed. I hugged him and we got in the car. I missed all of this. I have to be honest. When I didn't remember Austin, I felt empty and sad at random times. I didn't know what was going on or why that was happening. It just did. Now i was saitting there, with the person i loved and nothing could be this perfect.

"Olive, please come live with me. Come to events and stay with me." Apparantly, I stand corrected.

"Austin, are you asking me to leave everything behind and just, leave with you?"

"Why, yes. Is that something bad?" He looked at me. I screamed.

"Omg! YES!! YES!! I'LL TOTALLY LIVE WITH YOU!" I leaned over and kissed him. On the beach, we ran around and just enjoyed our company. It was the best day ever.