Explanations...

"Why?" Alex asked me, clearly amazed.

"I remember. I want to see him." I said, grabbing another pair of clothes and stuffing them under my arm.

"You remember what? What happened? Olive?!" He yelled out as I rushed to the bathroom to change. I closed the door and changed into some black jeans and a white and yellow daisy black sweater. IO ran into my room and grabbed Alex's arm, rushing down the stairs and out the front door.

"Olive! Please stop walking so fast! Explain to me what you're talking about." Alex gasped behind me. I stopped and turned around, causing him to almost bump into me.

" I had a dream, where I was with Ana and she told me she had to show me something. She touched my cheek and I remember everything. The concert, the one night, my fight with him. Everything. I need to talk to him and get everything straight." I started walking again. we got to his house and I rang the doorbell. Michele answered.

"Olivia?" She asked dumb-founded.

"Michele. I know it's very out of place for me to be here but I need to talk to Austin." I said. Austin walked out and peeked out, as if on cue.

"Oh. It's you from bowling. Rather rude." He said very disgusted. I looked at him. He didn't really remember me.....

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something." I begged.

"Why should I let you?" He asked, clearly interested in what I had to say... or so I thought....

" Because I know things about you that you might not remember yourself." I said. He looked shocked.

"Austin, you need to listen to her." Alex said. I turned around and nodded slightly at  him.

"Fine, come in." Austin said. We walked in and we went to his room. It was as tidy as I remember it. oops.... I didn't completely remember it...

"Austin, let me start by saying that I'm really sorry..."

"For what?" He asked.

"Oh right.. You don't remember... well, what is the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"What do you mean I don't remember?!" He screamed, clearly shocked at what I had just said.

"Well, Austin you might not remember but..... I was you're girlfriend." I slowly emphasized every word. He looked at me. And just stared.

"I think I'll le-" I had started to say but Austin pulled me in and kissed me. Smack on the lips. Alex just sat there Awkwardly. I closed my eyes and slowly our movements flowed together. In-sync.

"Ahem." Alex cleared his throat. We pulled away and I looked at him tenderly.

"Olive." He smiled. I started crying because He remembered me. And now, we were together again.

"Olive? What about me?" Alex's voice broke.

"Alex, I like you. I really do but Austin and I belong together. You'll find someone else." I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I had so many things to fix....