Another Excuse...

"Olive, the plane.. Olive, we have to go." Austin was lightly shaking me.

I opened my eyes and we went to the gate. we got on and I was shaking the whole time.. As the plane took off Austin held my hand and kissed me softly.

"It'll be alright. Just wait and see." he whispered in my ear.

later...

" Would you rather buy the biggest skittle in the world and give it away or smell the skittle and not find it?" I asked. We were at his house, putting my things away. We were going to leave in 2 days for New York. He had a charity concert that he had to perform at and I was going to accompany him. I started playing a game of Would You Rather....? just to pass the time.

"Olive, do you enjoy torturing me?" He asked me.

"No, just to see you struggle." I pecked his lips.

He sighed. I could see his gears turning inside his perfect head.

"I would prefer the big skittle idea. I prefer seeing other people happy..." He smiled.

"Oh, you feel charitable.." I laughed. I put the big bear in the corner of the room.

"You still have that?" Austin asked. After I lost my memory, my mom took everything that would remind me of Austin away and put it in a big storage compartment. Before I left she gave everything back.

"Duh! Anything you gave me, I kept!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"Hoarder.." He whispered.

"What was that? Sorry I think I heard wrong. Did you just call me a hoarder?" I walked up to him. He put his arms around me.

"What if I did?" he asked mischievously.

"In that case scenario, You would be sleeping in the living room. And you wouldn't get any of this." I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Hmm.. Tempting..." he said slowly..

"So did you?" I asked, playing with his hair.

Austin just looked at me, picked me up and placed me on the bed. He kissed me tenderly but passionately. I kissed back and took my sweater and shoes off. He took his beanie off and his shirt. This was gonna be good. I was about to kiss him again when I rolled over so I was on top.

"So, u telling the truth yet or are you going to wait?" I asked, taunting him.

"I did call you a hoarder. But I'm sorry." he did his puppy-dog eyes. I French kissed him. After a few minutes, I came up for air.

"See, that was all you had to say." I closed the blinds on the window and locked the door.

A/N: sorry for the slowest update ever. I suffered a terrible writers block and then high school started and I was extremely busy. irk if I should continue or not. Please let me know from your comments and votes. I have a Twitter account if anyone would like to follow me. It's @Dayana_Mahone11. Message me if you have any ideas or suggestions on what to do next.  I'm running short on ideas. Thank you so much!