Waiting for You...

Austin sat at the edge of Mama Mahone's Bed. She was holding his hand and hugging him, while silent painful tears fell from his eyes to his lap.

" Austin, honey, you couldn't do anything. You need to stop feeling guilty." Mama stroked his hair.

"I felt so useless there. I felt like I should've, I should've helped out somehow. There's things that others don't know about Olive Mom. They think she's crazy now." Austin put his face in his hands and cried.

"Well, I'm sorry honey. Have you told her mom yet? She needs to know too." Mama said caressing his cheek. Austin looked up. His eyes weren't sad anymore. They were more-so mad.

"How can I be so selfish... I'll be right back." He stood up and walked out the door, where there was a chair on the other side. He took out his phone and dialed Olive's house phone.

"Hello?" Her mom answered.

"Hi, Rosalind. It's Austin. I want to, umm, let you know that Olive is in the hospital. She, She fainted and she wouldn't respond so they took her in and then she had those dreams again and they think she's crazy because she thrashed out again." Austin whispered.

"Austin, you need to tell them about the dreams! I can't have doctors think my baby is crazy..." Rosalind cried.

"She made me swear not to tell anyone. This could affect the relationship I have with her. I need to find a doctor I can trust for this delicate matter." Austin looked around. He saw a lot of doctors that seemed to be here just because it was their job.

Someone caught his eye. It was a pretty young nurse that had really soft features.

"Rosalind, I found a doctor. I'll see you here." He said before hanging up. He walked up to the doctor.

"Excuse me, you're a doctor here aren't you?" He asked concerned.

"Absolutely, can I be of assistance? I'm Dr. Mendes." She responded.

"My girlfriend is under supervision and they think she's crazy because she thrashed out at the doctors earlier but that's not the case. I know the real reason why she thrashed out. And I need someone to help me." He furrowed his eyebrows together. The doctor looked hesitant.

"Please, I need your help." He pleaded.

"Alright, come into my office. You need to explain yourself better than that." She said leading the WU. They walked into her office and Austin sat down. He must've looked horrible. He hadn't slept and to top that off, he had been crying. He looked horrifying.

"Alright, can you start by telling me what happened from start to now." She said, with a clipboard and pen ready to jot down any information.

"Well, we were walking down the hall and She started acting strange. Her name is Olivia but I call her Olive. Well, I asked her if she was okay and Olive said all she needed was to freshen up so she headed to the bathroom while I waited outside. I then heard someone scream and I went in and she was lying on the floor. She wouldn't respond to anything so the doctor told me to get a few nurses to help and they put her on a stretcher and put her in a room. Then, she started screaming and yelling and crying. I wanted so badly to go inside and help her out. I knew why she was doing that but she told me never to tell anyone."

"So she told you to never tell anyone. Does anyone else know about this problem of hers or, the cause, if that sounds better?"

"Well, her mom knows and me. Just us two. And herself. But that's why I needed to talk to you. I need you to treat her because she is NOT crazy."

"Tell me why and I'll do my best to help." Was all she responded. In reality the doctor was still hesitant.

"When she was younger, someone tried to rape her and she's been traumatized since. its been hard for her to forget that. I mean, her dad died when she was younger, she almost got raped years later and the boy who did that has been on the loose. Also, to top that off, her best friend died a month ago and she lost her memory and regained it back in less then 3 months. Everything has happened so quickly for her and I was the only one who knew all about her dreams. I was there to comfort her. They're rare ever since we've been together but when she was alone in that room and they wouldn't let me go in, she had one again. They think she's crazy. I need your help desperately. She can't live under sedation. They want to keep her like that but in reality, it won't help. They'll keep coming and she'll be traumatized. Her biggest fear will come true in her dream."

Austin was so close to tears. The doctor was already crying.

"I'll help you. I see how much you love her and how much she means to you. She needs you there and you need her here." She smiled tenderly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She agreed to help us. But we need to give her time." Austin said to both Mama Mahone and Rosalind. Rosalind was smiling and crying at the same time. Love was in the air.

"That's good. I hope she'll be okay." Mama said holding Austin's hand.

Austin had no fear greater than losing Olive. But Olive's greatest fear was coming true in her dreams. And it was worse than what anyone imagined...

A/N:

OMG I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL WEEK AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AUSTINS TOUR IS ALMOST OVER OMG HE MUST'VE BEEN AWESOME! ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM ON HIS OTHER TOURS :D

OKAY, I DON'T USUALLY DO DEDICATIONS BUT I AM APPRECIATIVE OF THIS PERSON TO THE FULLEST! SHE'S BEEN HERE FOR ME: @luckyducky21! ILYSM :)

OKAY SO THERE'S THIS NEW FAN FIC I'M WORKING ON. IT'S CALLED 5SOZ AND I NEED MORE CHARACTERS SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, INBOX ME! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE FOR THIS STORY, INBOX ME TOO! ALSO, ONE MORE THING, FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES!

IG: dayblusky

TWITTER: @cartershemmings

:) FAN VOTE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!