Sadness Overload..

I got my bags and put then in the car. Austin was starting to worry me. He wouldn't talk nor answer my questions. All he did was nod or shake his head. I walked back inside to see Austin having a complete emotional breakdown in front of me. I didn't know what was faster, me running to him or my tears. here I was, watching my rock fall apart. my support, my life, my Love. I hugged him and cried with him. I started to talk.

"Austin, we can get through this. Please, look at me." I separated from him and tried to look at him. His face was in his hands. I waited. He was shutting me out....

"Austin, please. Look at me." I whispered softly. He looked up and My heart tore in small little pieces as his eyes met mine. I needed to be strong for him. I held his face with my hands. I wiped his tears with my thumb and hugged him once again.

"We'll get past this. She's still alive. We need to leave now. Do you think you can drive or want me to call someone?" I kissed his cheek. He hugged me tighter than he ever had.

"Olive, I love you. thank you for being with me." He whispered hoarsely into my ear.

"I love you too. I will be here for you, ever single step of the way." I rubbed his back. He held me for a bit longer but didn't say anything. it was a relaxing quiet.

"I can drive." He held my hand and walked out to the car. I got in and we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------

I tried not to fall asleep. But I was so tired. I had to watch over Austin.... He needed me to be there.... But slowly then all at once, my eyelids closed and I fell asleep....

"Ana? Ana?" I yelled louder each time. I was looking around in Ana's Heaven... She was no where. The sun was covered by clouds and it was thundering. I ran to the tree where we always sat. I looked up and saw Ana Curled up in a ball in a special Hallow area I had never noticed before.

"Ana. Come down please. I need to talk to you." I said as I tried to climb by grabbing on to a branch.  The branch instantly disappeared, causing me to fall back on my butt. I stood up and realized that Ana wasn't there anymore. I then ran to the middle of the field of now dead flowers and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"ANA IT WILL BE OKAY! I'LL GO SEE WHAT I CAN DO. FOR HER AND MICHELE TOO. THEY ARE BOTH INJURED AND I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN NY BOYFRIEND AND YOU. I CAME TO SEE YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO. BECAUSE I CARE." I felt myself coming back to reality.

"Olive, are you hungry?" I heard Austin softly ask me. I opened ny eyes and looked at his puffy hazel yeyes. He had been crying and I wasn't here for him.

I sat up and nodded. he turned off the car and we got out. I held his hand and it was cold even though it was really warm. I squeezed his hand gently and leaned in. We walked in and Ordered our food to-go.

While we waited for our food, we sat down and I tried to talk to him.

"Austin, Are you okay?"

"Why are you asking me that? of course in not okay. My moms in the hospital fighting for her life." He growled. I remained calm.

"Austin, I know you aren't okay. I need you to calm down. She's alive. And she's a fighter too." I reached for his hand.

"How would you know how this feels? Your dad left you.... He's still out there and-" I cut him off. That was the last straw.

"He didn't leave me. I say leave me because its too painful to think about what really happened. He died Austin. He died too. And I was waiting for him at school. Do you know how it feels to wait hours, for someone you loved, when you were so excited to show them what you had made for them. Then for the teacher to come out and tell you that news in the most emotionless face. She felt nothing while I on the other hand, was falling apart inside. I never got to say Goodbye nor look at him one last time. They wouldn't let me. I wanted to say bye one last time. to tell him how much I loved him. It's harder to let go when you have so many memories with that person. Or did you already forget Ana died too? My best friend. So, don't you dare tell me I don't Okie how this feels." I said, already crying. I stood up and walked to the front to get our food. I then walked to the car and sat down inside. I started sobbing. I didn't know I had been holding my breathe until I breathed in. I sobbed for about 3 minutes before Austin opened the door and sat down. He looked at me. I wiped my eyes, and looked at him directly in the eyes. He hugged me. I sobbed into his shoulder. We just held eachother, sobbing. I pulled away and he kissed my cheek. He wiped my tears and I kissed his before wiping them away. I smiled softly as I held up the bag with our food in it.

A/N: I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE BEEN REALLY REALLY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT HERE'S A SORTA LONG UPDATE. I DON'T THINK ANYONE READS THIS ANYMORE.... I ALSO MADE OLIVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! GO FOLLOW HER! SHE FOLLOWS BACK EVERYONE! @HeyItsOliveC WELL, IF YOU STILL DO READ THIS  COMMENT, FAN, VOTE. THANKS AND LIVE LOVE LAUGH.