Misunderstandings

I barged into the room. 

"WHAT?!!?!" I screamed. Austin looked at me and hung up. 

"Olive, let me explain-" 

"How many times have i told you not to call me Olive?!" I screamed. I walked up to him and pushed him. "What do you mean 'Babe'?" 

"Olive-" he started saying. I slapped him and tried to walk away. He grabbed my arm, gently but firmly and pulled me back. 

"Olivia...., " I realized that he stopped calling me Olive. " I was talking to Alex." 

"Yeah, that's why you called him 'Babe'!" I screamed, trying to free myself of his grip.

"Alex and I play like that! You can call him right now if you want proof! Ask Ana too! But they are all going to say the same thing." He said, finally letting me go. I got angry and called Ana. 

"Ana, pass me Alex." I scowled as soon as Ana picked up. 

"Yes?" Alex responded. 

"Did Austin call you babe?" I literally yelled into the phone. 

"Woah! Olive, relax.... He did. we were kidding around. We always do stupid shit like that..." He calmly replied. 

"Alright.... Alright.... See you later." I hung up and sat on my bed, crying softly...

"Olive, what's the matter? Calm down, it was an honest misunderstanding... No need to cry." He said soothingly. He hugged me. 

"It's just, I overreacted and you can't love me after how i've gotten the past few times..."  I cried pulling away from his hug. He immediately stood up and hugged me again. 

"I love you the same. Exactly the same ammount and with the same strength." He whispered in my ear kissing me. I tried to smile but I couldn't. I realized the monster love had made me become. I hugged back and got back to packing my stuff. He tried to make small talk the whole time but I only ended up answering quite simply and the small talk ended quickly. Austin wouldn't give up though. he kept trying. After a while he confronted me again. 

"Olive, stop... I love you still. Don;t worry about that."

"It's not that. I'm realizing that I'm turning into this jealous overprotective girlfriend." I whispered, trying not to look at his eyes. 

Don't worry about it. You just need to learn how to trust me. Olive, if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have done all those things and I would be long gone. I see this goodness in you that I don't see in many people." He said taking my chin and pulling me up to make me look at his eyes.

"Alright."  Was all I could manage to say to keep the tears in my eyes from truly falling. 

The first day in the new house!!! 

"MOM!  THIS IS FANTABULOUS!" I yelled running around and looking at all of the rooms. 

"Glad you like it!" my mom laughed. I found my room and Austin had put a huge teddy bear on the bed. I  smiled and I sighed dreamily. Austin was the sweetest. Everyday, he got me a new present. They were just getting bigger. Most of them were sweet and innocent but some of them just led up the "THE DAY". He had bought my mom and Michele a whole day at a spa and then a shopping spree. It was going to happen that day. I was getting nervous. It would be my first time. I couldn't help but ask the obvious questions in my head. Would it hurt? Would I end up pregnant? I was just afraid. But when I saw Autin smile, I knew it would be alright and he would be careful. We tried to make it perfect and tomorrow would be "THE DAY". I tried to keep my fears under control. Austin would always protect me. After all, he did promise that...