Real Nightmares...

I woke up. Or so I thought. I mean, anyone would mistaken being awake to dreaming right? The fact that this felt very real was very intimidating. And I knew what dream this was. I've had it multiple times in the past. And I always wake myself up immediately. Or at least I try.

I tried pinching myself. Nope, nothing would work. I slapped myself, I pinched myself, I even tried slamming my fingers in between the door!

"This can't be happening. This isn't real. I'm, I'm dreaming..." I said out loud. I looked down and saw that I was wearing that dress. The last dress I wore before the yellow one Austin bought me. Where was he by the way? He was always there wasn't he? He needed to wake me up. I felt myself sweating. I looked at the clock.

11:00pm

"Shit." I breathed out. I looked at the door and saw the knob turning.

"Hey there." He whispered, smirking as he locked the door.

"Leave me alone. Let me out. You aren't getting away with it. You never do." I yelled. I felt my eyes start to water. I looked at the door and he blocked it.

"Ah, ah, ah... Not so fast baby. I'll get it this time." He went at me and I tried to move but I couldn't. Shit. This was happening again.

"I'll make you mine. I want you to scream my name over and over." He sneered as he pushed me on the bed. I turned my face and closed my eyes, the tears spilling and coming faster.

"No, Get away..." I whispered.

"What are you going to so about it babe? No one is here to save you anymore." He laughed evilly. I screamed as he tried to pull my dress. I finally found some strength to push him away. I got out of the bed and ran to the door. I openned it and ran out. I closed it behind me and turned around, to find myself in the same room again. He was lying on the bed, propped on one hand. I didn't know what to do. I tried to open the door again but it was locked. I turned around to see him again standing right in front of me.

"I love it when you play hard to get. I've been observing you, you know. I love it when you play with your hair," He pushed me up against the wall. I whimpered. I was in my 12 year old body again.

"I love it when you walk and sway those hips of yours." He rubbed himself against me. He was hard and I cried out.

"Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" I started screaming and thrashing. I then felt myself go weak. I fell on him. He grabbed me.

"You see, You want me, and you know it." He put me on the bed and slowly let himself Fall on me. He took my dress off and started kissing my neck. I felt my eyes close.....

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up. He was sitting in the corner.

I looked down at myself, I was still intact. My dress was off but I knew he hadn't touched me. Not yet.

"Aye, you woke up! If you were asking yourself, no I didn't touch you. I want you to be awake babe. I want you to remember this." He stood up and headed towards me. I cried again. I started screaming. I was scared. Never in my life had I been this afraid. And I knew no one was going to save me. I scooted away and wrapped myself in the bed sheets. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see anything. I hears him snicker once more before feeling his hot breathe behind my ear.

"This is something I'll enjoy..."

I shivered and cried some more. When out the corner of my eye I saw Ana. I saw her there, standing. Not moving. She was shaking her head and crying.

"Ana, help me, please. Help me. Save me. You saved me last time. I need to hear your voice. I need to hear that everything will be alright. Please just hold my hand! SAY SOMTHING GOD DAMN IT!" I extended ny hand toward her and she held it. I cried as he tried to force my legs open. I cried as I scooted away from him.

I had never been so vulnerable in my life. Austin was so different from him. I wanted Austin to help me... I needed Austin there for me.

"I'm enjoying this... So much." He snickered, as he moved his hand up and down my thigh. He hadn't literally raped me yet but I felt as if he had. I had no more strength. I was barely able to croak out a few words.

"Get away from me, Robert."

A/N: HOLY MOLY I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME BUT THAT'S WHY I UPDATED EARLY! THAT WAY THE EXCITEMENT AND THE ANGER SORT OF EVEN OUT :)

I KNOW MAKING ROBERT THE RAPIST IS SUCH A BAD MOVE. I MEAN, COME ON IT'S A FAN FICTION MEANING, IT'S ALL FAKE AND A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION. SO, ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND I PROMISE GOOD THINGS ARE TO COME IN THE FUTURE. YOU WAIT AND SEE. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR 11.4K READS! THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

PLEASE LEAVE LOVELY FEEDBACK FOR ME. I ALWAYS WANT TO IMPROVE ON MY WRITING. OKAY, IT'S LIKE, 9PM AND I'M TIRED AS HELL SO, GOOD NIGHT AND LOVE YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN! SWEET AUSTIN-FILLED DREAMS!

P.S. AUSTIN IS AT THE RODEO TODAY OMG I'M SO EXCITED! I BET HE WAS AMEEZING AS ALWAYS. OK NOW I'M GOING TO LOG OUT FOR REALS. NIGHT NIGHT!