Getting to Know You...

Alex dropped me off at my house and by that time it was late. I didn't want him driving away too far.

"How far do you live?" I  asked him as I was opening the door to my house.

"Not that far. How about down the block?" I smiled.

"Okay, well, wanna go get a coffee tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled.

"Pick you up at 1pm?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thanks for the ride. I want to apologize for being so rude to you."

"Its okay, I understand. You're going through alot and you didn't know me. It's okay. It's all forgotten." He smiled and hugged me. I blushed and hugged back. I finally pulled away.

"See you tomorrow then." I finally went into my house. I walked to my room slowly, contemplating what had just happened. I washed up and changed into my pajamas. I was getting under the covers when I remembered Ana.... Where was she now and what was she doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana woke up. Austin was sleeping soundly next to her. She got out of the bed and  took her clothes and changed in the bathroom. She quietly walked out of the house and ran to her house. She started crying. She had betrayed Alex and Olivia. She was walking when she heard a gunshot and felt a terrible pain. She looked down and saw blood on her shirt. She was feeling lightheaded. She fell on the floor and her eyelids closed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot awake. Something bad had just happened. Something extremely bad. I started sobbing and my mom came running into my room.

"Olivia? Whats wrong? What happened?" She asked, hugging me and stroking my hair.

"So-something b-bad has ha-ha-ha-happened! I ha-have thi-this feel-li-ling." I just kept crying and I couldn't stop. I couldn't sleep and I had really bad anxiety. I was shaking and couldn't control myself... I was pulling my bangs and playing with my hands. My mom was freaked out and finally had to give me a sleeping pill. I drank it down and finally fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I had one call. It was Ana's mom. Wierd.... SHe rarely calls me. I called back and she answered.

"Hi Georgina. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Olivia, something terrrible has happened." She cried. I instantly got worried.

"Is Ana Okay?" I asked running down the stairs to the kitchen, where my mom was drinking her coffee.

"Olivia, that's why I called you. Ana, she-she had an accident yesterday and she.... she died." I dropped the phone. My mom picked it up and went into the living room to talk to Georgina. I ran out the door, in my pajamas and all. I ran until I could run no more. My best friend was dead. She couldn't be dead.

"GOD! WHY?! WHY DID YOU TAKE HER?! SHE WAS ALL I HAD!" I screamed. Getting on my knees. I had no one more. I was alone. She was all I had that could help me live without having to know the past. Now I didn't have any of that. I heard someone run up next to me. 

"Olive, I know this is hard. She was your best friend. I'll be here if you need me." I turned to face my mom.

"Why mom? She didn't deserve to die." I cried, hugging her.

"I don't know why terrible things happen. All I know is that they make you stronger. You need to live your life though. She would want you to move on." She hugged me and led me to the car. I cried and canceled my date with Alex. I had to explain what had happened. He had no idea and when I told him. He was sad and disappointed. \

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin didn't know about Ana's passing and I bet he didn't care. She was just another one night stand. I was sad to know that Ana had done those things with Austin. He didn't know her like I did and if he knew Olive, would he do that too? I talked to Austin as if it was the same but I didn't tell him. He didn't deserve to know... He didn't deserve to care....

A/N: WATSON!!!!! I LOVE YOUR IDEA! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE MADE IT THIS FAR! ANYWAY, MOMO'S JUST TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING! THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I DECIDED TO THANK YOU AND SHOW MY LOVE IN ADVANCE! LIVE LOVE LAUGH!