Double Trouble...

I looked at Alex. How in the world can he expect me to NOT be angry with him. I'm literally going to spend and HOUR in the dark with Camilla and-

"Austin! My man! How are you doing?" Alex said as soon as he saw him getting dangerously close to us. I smiled politely while picturing in my head possible ways of getting out of here...

"Alex, Dude, so good to see you again! And Olive!" He motioned towards me. I got really angry, I'm sure my face got red. Extremely red.

"Olivia, if you please. And you must be Camilla. I've heard a lot about you." I forced a smile, shaking her hand.

"I've never heard about you but you seem like a really nice person." She giggled in literally the most annoying voice known to mankind. In my opinion. Not that it mattered of course...

"Well, Olivia and I had agreed to watch the next show for the first movie available. Is that fine with you guys?" Alex laughed nervously. Camilla giggled.... again... and Austin just nodded, smiling. We walked to the ticket booth and saw that the next show was going to be the 2pm screening for Divergent. Okay, great. A love story. In which these two can just freaking suck their faces off.

"I'll get us popcorn Olivia. I'll be right back." Alex smiled. I gave him a subtle death stare.

"I need to go to the little girls room. Be right back." Camilla giggled to Austin, KISSING HIS CHEEK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I closed my fists and stuffed them in my pockets. The last thing I needed was Austin seeing me get mad. Maybe that was his goal! To make me mad so he could see how happy he was without me. If that was the case, I wasn't going to satisfy him.

"Olivia, it's been a while." He grinned. I had not realized we were alone now. Perfect..

"Yeah, a while since you left me, thank you." I replied, trying to not scream in his face or burst out in tears. When I said I was over him, I didn't realize I was lying to myself. Now that I saw him here, in front of me, looking as cute as ever, with a different haircut, and that same killer smile, I realized I still liked him.

"Olivia, I can't start to explain how sorry I am for-"

"Hey guys what did I miss?" Camilla asked, walking up to me. God, I hope she twists her ankle in those...

"Nothing. Nothing thats important at least. We should get going. The movie will start any minute." I said, walking towards Alex, who seemed to need help carrying the popcorn and the drinks.

"Thanks Oli, you saved my life there." He kissed my cheek and for a second I forgot Austin was there. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him flinch ever-so-slightly. We walked into the movie and sat down. I refused to look towards Austin and Camilla. They seemed to be laughing about something every 10 seconds.

"Oli, please dont be angry at me." I heard Alex whisper.

"Alex, How can I NOT be mad at you. You know what happened between us. And to top it off, he brought Camilla. Honestly, if having him alone is bad, having him here, with HER is worse." I whispered at him angrily.

We stayed quiet for the remainder of the movie and when we got out, I thought I would finally be able to go home but NOOOOOOOO, fucker had to invite us to dinner.

"Let's go to Giordano's!" Camilla suggested. I felt myself tense and squeeze Alex's Hand. I immediately went back to the day Austin invited ME to Giordano's. I felt Austin's stare on me. I guess I was the only one that still needed to agree to go.

"S-Sure." I smiled weakly. We each got into our cars and as soon as I closed my door, I burst out into tears. How dare she. How dare He, is the better question.

"Olivia, don't cry."

"How can I not?!" I sobbed. Damn it, this was not going to be good.

GUYYYYYSSS THERES ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT THEN ITS DONE. OMG I CANT WAIT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING ALREADY AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING EVERYONE HAS DONE FOR ME :) I CANT BELIEVE IT! I DONT NEED ONE MILLION READS TO BE HAPPY. I JUST NEED TO KNOW YOU GUYS ENJOY IT SO JUST VOTE OR LEAVE A LITTLE MESSAGE. ONE MORE THING, WHO WANTS A DEDICATION FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY STORY? ITS A SPECIAL ONE SO THIS IS GOING TO BE A SPECIAL PERSON. :) ILY ALL SOO MUCH THANK YOU AND I'M DONE WITH MY AUTHORS NOTE.

PS. SORRY IT'S SOOO SHORT!!