Tragedy Twice...

I had gotten up to go to the kitchen and I heard my phone ring. I walked over to where it was charging and saw.it was my mom.

"Hi mom! I made it safe and sound!" I started talking but my mom sniffled. I stopped talking. " Mom? Are you alright?"

"Honey, I need to tell you something. This was today, and it's a tragedy."

"What, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Georgina.... She, She's not okay. She, She tried to commit suicide and they found her too late... She's fighting for her life. And, just to. make matters worse... Michele was in a car accident..."

"Does Austin know?" I said. I turned around to find him standing behind me.

"If I know what?" He took my glass of water and put it on the counter.

"Mom, I'll talk to u later. Should I tell him?" I frowned. He looked concerned.

"Yes, it's best you tell him..." I closed my eyes and hung up.

"Austin, I think its ' best you sit down." I sighed.

"Olivia, what is going on?" He sat down.

"Your, your mom... She was... She was driving and..." Austin looked at me with pain.

"No... No... No.. This can't be true.. Olivia, you're lying to me, tell me you're lying to me!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I tried to hug him, but he pushed me away.

"Leave me alone..... I need to be alone." He walked outside. I ran after him.

"I can't leave you alone! I want to tell you I'm here for you!" I ran after him and grabbed his shoulder.

"I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled at me

"No! I'm not leaving you alone! You need someone there for you and I'm here..." I started crying. He broke down in sobs right there. He was on his knees, crying. I bent down and hugged him.

"It'll be Okay... We can go see her today. Let's drive there.

" I tried to keep from crying. I needed to be strong for him. He was sobbing quietly and trying to regain his composure. He just couldn't. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. I wiped the tears off. I Tried to smile at him.

"She's alive still. We need to give thanks for that." I hugged him and pulled him up.

"Thanks." His voice was raspy.

"This is a double tragedy. You need support." I said.

"Double tragedy?" He asked.

"Yes, Ana's mom tried to commit suicide. She's in critical condition." I tried to smile but I thought of how sad Ana was in her heaven. I had to talk to her. I needed to.. She needs me. But Austin needs me too... I Had to decide: my dead best friend or my boyfriend...