True Love Lasts...

I woke up the next morning thinking about the events that would happen today. I went down to breakfast and tried to act as normal as always. My mom had planned on going to Michele's house and then they would leave together to his concert then shopping and after the spa. I proceeded to going to my room and picking out my outfit. I was going to wear a nice dress Austin had given to me as a gift. I went into the bathroom and showered. I did my hair and I had practiced doing my eyeliner. I was already a pro... Not that I was bragging or anything like that... I was putting on my shoes and jewelry when I heard the doorbell ring. I was really nervous. I was shaking. I tried to run but almost tripped so I tried to get there as carefully as I could. I openned the door and as soon as I saw Austin, I relaxed. 

"Ready to go Olive?" He asked, literally glowing.... Or was it just the light? I don't know... I was so nervous I can barely remember what came out of my mouth the rest of the ride to the concert. He was going to let me backstage until the concert was over. I saw Michele and my mom there. They weren't the only ones. Ana and Alex were there too! They were tots adorable! We enjoyed the concert from backstage and halfway through say something, he took me out on stage. He smiled and waved his hand. The PA brought a chair and he told me to sit. I sat down. 

"What are you up to Austin?" I yelled, trying to get him to hear me past all the screams and yells. 

"Just watch." He whispered in my ear. He turned towards the crowd. "Everyone! I have a surprise for Olivia! I am going to serenade her and I need your help! What song Shoul I serenade her with?" He screamed at everyone. There were suggestions being yelled from every direction. I heard one of my favorites and I ran over to Austin and Whispered it in his ear. 

"That one sounds great! Thank you everyone for your suggestions!" He smiled. he headed to the DJ so he could put the song on. I headed back to my seat but he pulled me in and he started slowdancing with me.  The music started and He started singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. He was holding me tight and I just rested my head on his chest. There was a part when the crowd was just singing the next words and he whispered in my ear

"I love you Olive. This is just the beginning of us. True love lasts." I held his hand and squeezed it. When the song was almost over he spun and dipped me. I looked into his eyes and giggled. He chuckled and kissed me. I heard people crying, screaming, booing, and all the other shennanagens. I ignored it though and lived the moment. I finally pulled away and waved at the crowd running backstage again. The rest of the concert he would sing but occasionally look at me and wink. He once blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and hold it close to my heart. When the concert was finally over, I hid from him and then scared him. 

"Why did you do that?" He joked. I laughed and we walked out. He was going to take me to dinner, like, double date with Ana and Alex. Ana knew about tonight and I doubt Austin hadn't already told Alex. It was never awkward. We were always hanging out and it was always the same routine. We would joke around with eachother then talk about our progresses in life. Then we would talk as couples. Like, yeah, we were still there but it was couple talk. 

"Austin, I have to admit to you that I'm really scared. I don't know if I could pull this off." I said wringing my hands. 

"Trust me Olive, It'll be fine. I Will be very careful." He said, squeezing my hand. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. We payed for our dinner and We headed off. When we got to my house he took the key from me. 

"I need to blindfold you." I smiled then nodded. I closed my eyes and he pulled a blindfold over my eyes. He sat me down somewhere and it seemed like hours before he finally came and took me to my room. He took off the blindfold and I saw that my room was completely transformed. Flower petals on the floor and bed. Candles were the only things lighting the room. The blinds were closed. I turned to look at him and he approached me. 

"I promise it will be fantastic. Just don't worry so much and trust me." He whispered in my ear.. I nodded and he kissed me........ 

A/N: alright.. I'm sure some people will be sooo disappointed to hear that I am NOT going to post any scenes because I found out that I have young readers. I'm trying to keep this "Clean"... SO, sorry to my MOMO's. 

3 hours later..... 

I fell asleep. Austin stood up and put his clothes on again. He cleaned the mess quietly. He walked over and kissed my cheek before leaving. He was at his house and putting on some shorts and a randon tee shirt when he got a call. 

"Austin, It's Hollywood Records. You are going on summer tour in about a month or so. Get ready alright?" The other line said. 

"Absolutely! Thank you! Bye!" He said jumping up and down. He fell asleep and He didn't think about me for a minute....  It would cause so much pain later.....