The Way to Go...

Austin walked out of the room. He knew what to do. And he didn't want to do it but he knew it was the right thing to do. She deserved better and he needed to give her better. That's why he was going to go find better...

Austin walked out of the hospital altogether. He needed to drive out to Alex's house. He needed to talk to him about something important. That important something, or moreso someone, was Olive. He thought back to the many times something had happened to her under his care. She had almost been trampled to death at his concert, she passed out for two hours while getting pizza, she had also lost her memory. (He technically counted that one because he had JUST broken up with her when she had been in the accident.)

He drove up to Alex's house. He turned off the car and sat there. He started sobbing into his arms. he leaned on the steering wheel and sobbed until he almost lost his voice. Was he really going to do this? was he really going to do this to her? This was for her greater good.

He got out of the car and walked up Alex's Front lawn. He rang the doorbell, wiping tears off his face and trying to not look like he had been crying.

Alex soon opened the door, wearing only shorts and a tank top.

"Austin! Man! It's been a while! Come in, come in. What an unexpected surprise Ameezy. What brings you around to finally see me?" He opened the door wider so he could walk in. Austin smiled sadly and walked into the familiar surroundings that he had been to so many times in the past. Austin sat down on the couch and Alex sat down in front of him on the love seat.

"I wanted to ask you a question Alex, and you need to answer me honestly."

"Sure dude. Anything for you." Alex furrowed his eyebrows. Austin was starting to worry him.

"Do you still like Olive?" Austin's voice cracked.

"Yes. I still like her. Sarah and I didn't work out. We broke up recently." Alex sighed.

"Alex, you should know that she had an accident where she passed out and I broke a promise to her. This is not the first broken promise and I wanted to, to ask you if you could do me the favor of taking care of her for me." Austin was tearing up.

"Woah, Ameezy, Are you giving her up?" Alex widened his eyes.

"Alex, she gets hurt every time I'm with her. There's no other alternative. I don't want to hurt her more. And that's why, that's why I'm going to leave her in your care. She's  yours." Austin was holding back a sob. Alex walked over and hugged Austin. Yeah, sort of gay if you are a homophobic but it was a friendly hug. A hug that helped Austin not only feel at peace but know he had made the right choice.

"She doesn't need to know about this. You're going to tell her that I had to go. That I said bye and I'll stop talking to her slowly."

"Austin you can trust me."

"Alex, you're holding my whole life in your hands now. You take care of her. She's, she's yours." Austin said and he walked over to the door and walked out.

YO YO YO!! LOL ALRIGHT, THIS STORY HAS LITERALLY 4 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL IT'S FINISHED. I LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT I'M GETTING AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH I AM UPLOADING THIS AT 11PM WHEN I SHOULD BE GOING TO SLEEP BECAUSE TOMORROW I HAVE A PARTY TO ATTEND TO. YES, GOOD NIGHT AND ENJOY THE UPDATE!!