Doctor's Orders...

Austin heard a scream from inside the bathroom. He didn't even think. he opened the bathroom door to see Olive on the floor. He ran to her side and started yelling for a doctor.

"Olive, please. Wake up please don't do this. Wake up." he said. Olivia wouldn't respond. He yelled again for a doctor, this time, his voice cracking. No one would come. He didn't want to leave her side. He yelled again, his voice stronger.

A doctor ran into the bathroom. He checked her pulse, opened her eyes and checked her responses too.

"I need a stretcher. Go call a nurse." The doctor told Austin. He hesitated but he went out the bathroom door. He called the nurse and within minutes they were back in the bathroom. They loaded her onto the stretcher and ran off. Austin tried to go into the room with her but they wouldn't him. He followed them and paced outside the room. It was only minutes before he heard her scream. A high-pitched, bloodcurling scream.

"Olive! Olive! Someone Let me in! God damn, LET ME IN!" Austin was trying to open the door. He was going against the door. A security guard had to hold him back as he collapsed on the floor sobbing, repeating to let him in over and over again. He didn't know what to do. He promised himself after she had regained her memory that he would let nothing happen to her.. And now he was breaking his promise. Whatever was happening to her, he needed to be by her side. He needed to console her, hold her hand, tell her everything was okay, and make sure she felt strong enough.

She had told him she had things like that happen to her. She would wake up in her dream and she would feel like it was reality. it was usually easy for her to wake up but in this case, she was unconscious and not responding. She couldn't just wake up because she wasn't asleep. He helped her wake up when he was with her. But no one knew about this. No one but her mom, Him, and herself. She didn't want others to know. She wanted to be normal. But her past life haunted her even in dreams and to that point, no one could help her.

She was sobbing and screaming. She wouldn't stop. He heard things crash inside and then he heard her screams start to calm down. The doctor walked out, he didn't look happy.

"Sir, I think you should consider interning this young lady in a mental institution."

"NO! She isn't crazy!"

"I'm sorry sir, but you weren't in there."

"I know my girlfriend. She isn't crazy. Nothing you say, experience or hear changes that."

"Well, in that case, she will have to stay here Until further notice in constant sedation." and with those words, the doctor walked away.