A Night To Remember..

When we got to Austin's house, he insisted on carrying me in. And to be honest, my feet really hurt. He set me down lightly on the couch and sat next to me. I smiled at him.

"I had such a good time tonight. The dinner totally makes up for my incident earlier." We started laughing and in one of those his hand landed on top of mine. We stopped laughing and I pulled my hand away and looked away shyly. I didn't mean to be rude at all.

" I'm sorry. It was an acciedent." he said looking away also.

"Its alright. I understand." I took off my shoes and put them aside. I took off the cover up. It was really warm inside. I could feel a pair of eyes on me as I took it off. "Austin, are you staring at me." I asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry. Its just, you're so pretty." he said in awe. I poked his cheek and he poked my leg. It all ended up in a poke war. I won to be honest, just for the record. We were rolling over in laughter and I landed on top of him. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I smiled and he started to lean in. I freaked. This would be my first kiss... and it was Austin Mahone we we're talking about here.... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then he kissed me. It tasted like sugar. soft, warm and silky..... then we rolled over once more and he landed on top of me. I opened my eyes and he had separated from me. He was staring at me. I was rather self-concious.

"What?" I asked with a laugh. He smiled that perfect smile of his.

"You are really beautiful." he moved and I stood up. I smiled. He took my hand and didn't let go. "Are you, uhm, single?" He asked standing slowly.

"Yes, I am as a matter of fact. Are you?" I asked slowly.

"Yes. But not for long." he said through a wink. We laughed and he took me to his room, where he handed me a tee-shirt and some sweats. i went to the bathroom and changed. I washed my face and took off all the make-up. I unpinned my bangs and headed out. I stopped abruptly in my path. What if he doesn't like me now?, I questioned myself. I took a deep breath and kept walking. he was waiting for me in the living room. When I saw him, He looked at me the same. What a relief. On the floor was a mattress and some blankets. Austin was in shorts and a t-shirt himself. I layed down and prayed in silence. When I was done, I rolled over and ended up face-to-face with Austin. I giggled and he grinned. I felt him hug me and pull me closer to him. I hugged him and cuddled. 

"Night Austin." I whispered. He kissed my forehead. 

"Night Olive." I fell Into a dreamful sleep. In my dream. I was being picked up. I turn to look at his face and it's Austin with his typical smile on his face. And we kissed. the rest of the dream was a blur. when I woke up the next day, I was shocked at the time....