9. Home Alone

HEY,VAS HAPPENIN!! I AM IN A HOTEL/AIRPORT AND IT IS VERY CONFUSING BECAUSE THE HOTEL IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. I GOT LOST LIKE 5 TIMES AND THE ELEVATOR IS CONFUSING TOO. YOUR PROBABLY THINKING HOW IS A ELEVATOR CONFUSING? WELL YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR ROOM KEY AND THAN PUSH YOUR FLOOR NUMBER. WE THOUGHT THE ELEVATOR WAS BROKEN. ANYWAYS THE BEDS ARE FANTASTIC, BUT THERE IS NOT FRIDGE OR MICROWAVE.

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER 9. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO EDIT WELL BUT I AM ON MY PHONE. SO YEAH GRAMMAR ERRORS AND SPELLING ERRORS. STAY BEAUTIFUL AND FANGIRL ON~~FANGIRLING GIRL :)

;):):):):););):);):););););););););););););):):):):):):):):):)

Aiden had brought me home after watching some movies with his family. It was awkward. We were sitting together but they were all eyeing us. Like if we were going to do something. All Aiden did was hold my hand like a couple of times. He would not stop apologising about his parents. I got to meet his dad. He was funny. The lights were off so I knew my parents were not home. I went through the front door. There was a note taped to the fridge door. They know me to well.

"Hey,Honey

Since you did not come home. We could not tell you we were living to go to a business trip for 2 weeks or more. You know were there is extra money. Be safe and we love you see you soon." The same thing every time they leave. Leave a note somewhere I will see it. Can't they at least tell me where their going.

Well I got the house all to myself. The chances of Kyle coming probably increased now. I went upstairs and put my pajamas. I am home alone and hungry. I grabbed some food and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. We barely watch TV on this TV since we are not much of a family we all have our own TVs.

I began to slowly fall asleep on the couch. My eyes were filling heavy. I should just sleep on the couch. I heard my phone vibrate. I guess my phone had other plans. I opened it up and I had a message from A which is Aiden. I would have never thought his name would be Aiden. I would think it was Adam or Andrew,Austin.

New Message from A. Sent at 11:31 p.m

"Are you still awake?"

I decided to act smart and sent him back a no.

Message Sent to A. Sent at 11:33 p.m

"No"

I took a drink of Starbucks coffee as I waited for his message. My stomach vibrated.

New Message from A. Sent at 11:35 p.m

"Haha very funny."

Message Sent to A. At 11:37p.m.

"Haha so what you wanted?"

I sent it and went back to watching whatever I was before I went for a 5 minute sleep. It was a bit late so some shows were crappy. I stopped switching channels and settled for a movie they were playing.

I figured Aiden had fallen asleep since he not texted back. The house was so quite that every noise echoed. At least I was not all by myself Molly was beside me staring at the TV. At least one of us liked this movie. She was like a huge pillow. Pillow Pet. One big huge pillow pet. Molly lifted her head up like she had heard something and than I heard something too.

Someone is in here kept ringing in my head. I hide behind the couch. I was shivering. I could hear someone coming down the stairs. I left the TV on not making it noticeable that I was here. Molly started growling. I did not even have a weapon of some sort. I was holding the control remote in my hand but this can't really help much. Molly got off the couch and made her way to the sounds. She kept growling and than it stopped. They killed her or she ran away scared.

I didn't move from my hiding place but I would soon have too. There footsteps were getting closer. I was about to have a heart attack. Why if it was Kyle? He would kill me in seconds. It was going around the couch so I went to the other side. I moved back and looked to see if it was still there. I had the chance grab It's feet and make it fall.

I pulled on It's feet hard. It made it fall and I pinned it down on the floor. Good thing my mom sent me to that self defense class. "Amily?" He knew my name. I really wished the lights were on so I could see this bastards face. It was not Kyle because he would like have me already. That only leaves Aiden!

He caught me off guard and turned me around and pinned me down. " I like it this way much better. " Once he said that I knew who it was. I was trying to get up but he was stronger.

"Aiden are you going to let me go?"

"Nope." He popped the p.

"I really hate you."

"No you don't you love me"

"No, you scared the crap out of me. I thought you were Kyle. You could at least told me you were coming."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said softly and put his head to mine. I don't know how many books I have read that they feel a spark when they touch there crash or someone they love. I now know how it feels and not have to read it.

He got up and offered me his hand and I took it.

"Where's Molly?"

"She is probably still eating her meat." I laughed. He had used what I did.

I went into the kitchen for more food and drinks. I didn't have a clue on what to get. "Aiden, would you like to eat something?" I turned back around trying to find the cups.

Aiden hugged me from behind. I was frighten so I turned around and hit him with a bag of chips. I knew it was Aiden but he scared me. "I am sorry. That was hilarious. I never knew I could do that."

"Well it sure did hurt." He made a glare. He started coming closer and closer. I was backing away but he soon reached me and pulled me up over his shoulder. I was trying to get away but his grip was stronger around me.

He laid me on the couch and he sat beside me. "What would you like to watch?" He turned his head my way waiting for my response. I have no earthly idea on what I did next. I cupped his face and kissed him. He felt surprised at first but than he grabbed me by my waist and held me closer to him. We both pulled away and I laid my head on his chest.

He flicked through channels till he came across The Hunger Games movie.His fingers were brushing my hair giving me shivers when he touched me. It was slowly making me fall asleep. The last thing I saw was Peeta kissing Katniss before I fell asleep laying on Aiden's Chest.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

THANKS FOR READING!! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE MY STORY!! WELL I HOPE YOU DO. THANKS A LOT. MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

I DON'T SURF THE INTERNET EYEBROWS. BRENT RIVER IS FUNNY ~~FANGIRLING GIRL