24. Slow and steady

Well here's the new chapter. 24!! I am have been having writersblocks lately. :c

THIS GIRL HAS JOHN GREEN'S AUTOGRAPH!!! THE WRITER OF THE FAULT IN OUT STARS!! SHE IS SO LUCKY!! (she goes to my school)

Anyways yeah thanks for reading and the votes too. I half wrote this and stopped and started writing it again today which was a long time.

I HAD A ESSAY TO DO -_-

She wanted 750 words!!

Well

Dun dun dun here it is read along

Stay beautiful and fangirl on!!~C.

!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!

I had survived a week of school, it was now Friday night. Nothing to do and worst of all I couldn't get myself to sleep. I may be the thought in the back of my head telling that something was going to happen tonight. I had them occasionally, but they usually where there just to haunt me and nothing really happened.

Maybe I should turn off my lights I am sure that would help a lot. I lazily got out of my comfy spot and went to turn off the lights. I left my night light on just in case, yes I own one and I ain't afraid to say it. It only lit a corner of the room, forming shadows here and there.

I stared at it for a bit longer and turned over facing the balcony door, I had forgot to close the blinds, letting the moon light come in. My eyes started to feel heavy.

Tap

Tap

Tap

I could here the sound, but I couldn't really get myself to open my eyes. If it was a ax killer, I am so dead. I wasn't even scared, annoyed? Yes, very it was clearly midnight!

Tap

Tap

I soon realized that whoever was knocking on my balcony door was not going to leave nor let me sleep. I opened my eyes, seeing a shadow peeking through my clear glass door. It looked a bit to short to be a ax murderer nor did it look like a man. I didn't know what to do so I just got up and grabbed the closest weapon I could find which was safety scissors! SAFETY SCISSORS!! I am screwed now.

I turned on my lights, clearly seeing it was Lizz. I gasped and ran to open the door. She didn't look to well.

There was a strong pain in my chest, it felt like I had just been hit. For a split second I saw Rose standing there with the same face expression, like she was going to die any minute.

As soon as I opened the door she fell into my arms falling unconscious.

Panicking!

A bit more panicking!

Do I call Aiden or wake for her to wake up? I am sure Aiden is asleep, but It's worth a try. I got my phone from the table beside my bed. My fingers fiddling with the keyboard hard to type with my fingers shaking.

I knew she was alive, just not conscious at the moment.I been studying to be a Nurse or some sort of thing involving the medical field and I knew that she was going to wake up.

Ring!

I took this time to see her clearly. She was laying on my bed. It was not that hard she weighed more than me, but I still managed to place her on the bed. She had lost weight and you could tell.

Ring!

Ring!

He didn't pick up. I was not expecting him to anyways, it was 3 in the morning. I didn't try after that. He will probably see that I called him when he wakes up.