50. Mrs. Black

(((AMILY'S DRESS ABOVE OR IF YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER TO YOUR RIGHT)))

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS IT TO Amily's and Aiden's Adventures. This is also the last time I will ever write on the beginning of each chapter of this story;-;

Song to listen to: My understandings by Of Mice & Men(Love this song)

Keep Calm and Read the very last chapter of The Bookstore

@-&;&-asdfghjklx@@;;&&:(means I love you for reading this in Fangirl language)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Can you believe you are getting married to my brother? I never really saw him getting married when I was young, but here you are about to marry him." I just smiled as she redid my hair. I didn't mean for it get messes up. It didn't look bad, but Lizz made a big deal about it.

I wasn't allowed to touch my face or get my hands near my face. If Lizz caught me she would hit my hand. Everything starts itching when you can't scratch. I wore little to no makeup and it bothers me. Lizz tried going for the natural look but it felt like she had put loads of powder on my face.

It looked pretty and I felt pretty. I hadn't even put on my wedding dress yet and I felt beautiful.

Lizz added a few more touches.

"There you're finished. Now for the dress!" She clapped her heads cheerfully.

"You're going to look gorgeous. Aiden is going to be blown away!" I smiled as she got the dress out that Lizz and I picked. I then remembered my mom didn't want anything to do with the wedding. My dad tried to reason with her, but it was no use. She basically doesn't want to see me anymore.

"I hope so." I didn't sound excited, but I was until I remembered that my mom basically disowned me. Lizz looked at me a bit and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" She held my hands in hers. I really wanted to cry, but my makeup would be ruined.

"I am just getting emotional." Her lips went up to a smile. I lied to her because then I knew I would cry talking to her about it.

"Let's get me in the dress!" I said excited. The dress was a gorgeous and I fell in love with it the minute I saw the lady bring it to me. It took 3 dresses before I finally said yes to the dress.

I slipped on the dress and admired myself in the wall mirror. The ball gown is all lace below the waist. It had a sweetheart neckline and on the waist, it had a jeweled belt adding on to the dress. I touched the lace and couldn't help myself to spin in it.

Lizz later came in to zip me up. She screamed once she saw me.

"You look gorgeous! I need to take a picture." She went outside the bathroom to get her phone.

"How do you feel?" I really didn't know how I felt just that I wanted to see Aiden.

"Amazing." She gave me a thumbs up and went to retrieve the bouquet of roses. I felt my palms start to sweat. I felt myself getting nervous.

"Here. You'll be great out there don't get nervous. You got this!" I sat down on one of the couches and breathed in and out. The ceremony doesn't even start yet. Is Aiden as nervous as me? I wonder how's his doing on the other side of the building. I really want to see him in his suit. I could already imagine him standing there in he suit looking drop dead gorgeous.

••••••••••••••••Aiden's POV•••••••••••••••••••

"Dude! You're doing it wrong!" Tyler screamed at me after my 3rd attempt to tie my tie. I could tie my tie, but my fingers felt were shaking out of control.