Wherever you are

Scenario: You and Brooklyn have been in a long distance relationship and it's been pretty hard. With the paparazzi and the rumors floating around on the internet. You decided to break things off because holding on hurt more than letting go. Soon enough, he sent you a letter containing everything he needed to say.

a/n inspired by "wherever you are" by 5SOS I suggest you listen to it while reading :)

To: My happiness
From: Brooklyn Joseph Beckham

Hello my angel,
I know that we aren't dating anymore but I want you to know that wherever you are, I will always love you. I just can't stop thinking about you. Everything around me reminds me of you. The flowers that grow outside my house remind me of how delicate, gentle, and beautiful you are. The noise of the city reminds me of how noisy you can be sometimes but I love it anyway. The kids that play around in the playground remind me of the kids you wanted to have someday. The old couples that sit around in park remind me of how I want to grow old with you. The fresh smell of the morning reminds me of the times I would wake up to your sleeping face. How you would ask for 20 more minuets of sleep. How beautiful you looked even when you're in you sweatpants,oversized shirt, and messy bun. The stars remind me of the glint in your eyes that appear whenever you talk about something you love. Everything reminds me of you. Wherever you are, I will never stop loving you. Every night I almost call you, just to say it always will be you. But I never have the courage to wait for you to pick up.

I remember how you cried in the airport as they finally closed the plane doors. And then I knew, this was gonna be hard.
As I end this, I just want to say that it will always be you. No one else. Just you.

I love you.
I always will.

Yours for the rest of forever,
Brooklyn Joseph Beckham