I knew this would come up

PLEASE POINT OUT MISTAKES TY:)

Scenario: you are famous for (whatever you're good at) and dated Brooklyn for four years until you broke up. You never told the public why until one faithful movie premiere....

I posed for the pictures. Flash, flash, flash was all I could see. I'm used to it though.

"Excuse me miss, may I interview you?" A reporter asked, "of course" "so I know this is kind of a touchy subject, but why did you and mr. Beckham break up?" He asked, putting the mic in front of me, waiting for me to answer. I knew this would come up "Well, I won't go into detail because I don't want to ruin his image and stuff, but in a nutshell, rumors turned out to be true and we just broke things off" I confessed, close to tears, reminding me of the day he told me....

Flashback

BROOKLYN BECKHAM SPOTTED ATTENDING A CONCERT WITH FRENCH ACTRESS SONIA BEN AMMAR
earlier this week, we spotted the young Beckham at a concert with a girl that wasn't his girlfriend. The girl was also caressing Beckham's cheek as he beamed right back at her. Could he be cheating on her? Or could she just be a friend?

The headline read. I don't believe it though, Brooklyn is loyal and he would never do that to me. Would he? I mean, he's in LA right now, I have no means of watching over him.  He barely calls, texts, or Skypes. Is something going on? I decided to give him a call.

After a long while, he finally answered.

"What do you want?" He said, harshly.

"I wanted to see what my boyfriend was up to" I said, putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.

"I'm not doing anything-" "babe what's taking so long?"

"Brooklyn who was that?" I asked, beginning to panic.

"No one-" "babe!"

"Brooklyn someone is in there with you, I want to know who she is, why she is there, and why she is calling you 'babe'" I demanded.

"You have no right to know" he spat.

"I have every right to know! You know why? Because I'm your girlfriend!"

"Jesus Christ will you stop being so bossy?! I'm not telling you anything. End of story"

"Fine, end of relationship" with that, I hung up.

"Are you crying?" The reporter asked, snapping my back into reality. "Oh no, I'm fine. Just a little dust on my eyes" I said, wiping away the stray tears. "Alright, so thank you for answering my question and I hope you have a wonderful day" "yeah same to you" I replied before walking away, tears freely falling at the memory.

a/n well then......... That article above literally killed me. Hands up if it did the same to you.