wasted

scenario: you and Brooklyn went out to party because the school year just ended. while you stayed sober, he had a little too much to drink that night....

"Brooklyn come on we have to go home" I said grabbing his hand before he walked straight into a pole.

"but it's only 7:00pm!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands around in the air like a maniac. 

"Brooklyn its 3:00am lets go home" I commanded. what else am I supposed to do? he's drunk off his ass and I don't want him to get hurt or die.

"shmmmmmrrr" he slurred as he slumped into me, I on the other hand, struggled to carry is weight.

I dragged his drunk ass self into my car and set him in the back seat.

I let him lie down since he was asleep.

"baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe" he slurred once again, "I need youuuuuu"

"I'm driving" I said trying to keep my eyes on the road while making sure he wasn't trying to open the door. the child lock was on after all.

after a few minuets of Brooklyn slurring random shit and me trying to keep myself from pulling over and taping him to the seat, we arrived at home.

he wobbled his way out of the car and stumbled to the door of my house as I chased after him, after all, he was 5'9 and I'm only 5'1.

he stumbled into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed.

what a goof.

I got ready for bed before changing him out of his jeans (left his underwear on for him to change himself) and shirt since he leaves some of his clothes here anyway.

I positioned him properly on the bed and covered the both of us with a blanket to keep the cold out.

"you know you're beautiful" he smiled at me, with a slight smell of alcohol in his breath.

"you're drunk" I laughed at him.

"I know" he agreed, "but tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be just as beautiful as you are now" his hand caressed my cheek as my face flushed red.

"go to the bathroom and brush your teeth, your breath stinks" I laughed as he attempted to stand up, but just rolled off my bed and fell to the floor.

this is why he doesn't drink.

I had to haul up his weight and basically carry him to the bathroom and hold him up as he brushed his teeth.

after brushing his teeth, he mumbled about how sleepy he was, how he regrets the amount of drinks he had, and how much he loved me. the last one made me feel as happy as that kid with the banana.

"I love you" Brooklyn slurred.

"you're drunk" I smiled.

"I know" he agreed, "but tomorrow I'll be sober, and I'll still love you just as much as I do now"

with that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

a/n sorry this is shit wRITERS BLOCK HUHU but 99 CHAPTERS ? WHAT ? AND 91.4k READS ? WHAT ? 2k VOTES  ? WHAT ? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL