second blow 2.0

I spent hours upon hours trying to contact her, every single message I sent was seenzoned and every call went straight to voicemail. I decided to go over to her house.

*knock knock*

her mother opened the door. instantly knowing why I was here, she opened the door fully and let me in.

I walked to her. room to find her sprawled over a bed covered in used and unused tissues, ice cream, and chick flick CDs.

"get out" she said as she pointed at the door.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said, leaning against the doorframe.

"I said get out you whore" she insulted as her head rose from the pillow, revealing her face smudged with makeup.

"okay I know that we insult each other all the time but that was harsh" I defended. yeah we called each other butch and asshole, but never a whore.

"well what kind of person makes out with their best friends crush right in front of them? they're called whores!" she screamed and threw a pillow at me.

"just let me explain!-"

"explain what? that you like Brooklyn? that you wanted to go to the stupid party just to flirt with him in front of me?!"

"he's the one that dropped he card and kissed me!"

"why didn't you stop him?!"

I couldn't answer.

I couldn't tell her I liked him.

"I don't know" I whispered.

"that's what I thought" she said through gritted teeth. "you fucking whore! you really decided to kiss him in front of me! you knew I liked him but you didn't stop him! even if you knew it would hurt me!"

"well if you really know me then you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you!"

"maybe you're not what I thought you were!"

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"it means that you're a snake! a bitch! a slur! a whore! the most plastic and unreal friend I've ever had!"

"IF YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING SUCH THINGS!" I cried. tears freely falling to the floor.

"you know what" I began, "I've known you for so long, and I never knew that you'd turn out like this"

with that, I walked out the door with tears trailing behind me.

a/n IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE WITH THE WORDS I USED I just wanted some drama oops but I'm sure your best friends are great people :))