No One's Kissing Anyone

my heart pumping.

blood rushing through my veins as I jumped to the beat of the music blaring from the speakers.

the bass so loud I felt my heart beating to it.

as their song came to an end, Harry held the microphone to his lips.

"okay, I wanna do something special" he said as he ran a hand through his hair, then continued. "I want you to turn to the person on your right"

as I did what was told, my eyes met someone else's. we stayed quiet and waited for the next instruction.

"then tell them you love them"

I turned to the boy and laughed as I said "I love you" he chuckled to himself, "I love you" we both laughed at how ridiculous Harry was acting.

"then I want you to kiss them"

the entire arena went quiet. couples who came to the concert gladly did as told as strangers stood awkwardly.

"wanna do it?" the boy asked, scratching the back of his head, shyly.

"what?" I questioned, he was willing to kiss a total stranger. and that stranger being me.

"wanna kiss?" he asked impossibly casually.

"I don't even know you" I laughed.

"I'm Brooklyn Beckham, mother and father are Victoria and David Beckham, 17 years old. nice to meet you" he said holding out his hand for me to shake, I, gladly accepted it.

"nice to meet you" I laughed

"WHY ISN'T ANYONE KISSING ANYONE?!" Harry shouted, as he scanned my area for people kissing.

"YOU" he shouted as he pointed at me and Brooklyn, our faces turning red as our faces were flashed onto the big screen.
"YES YOU, THE TWO OF YOU" he shouted once again, clarifying. "KISS" the crowed cheered and whistled, making my cheeks go red.

"wanna do it?" he asked me again, casually. like he was asking for a cookie.

"for the sake of Harry Styles" I laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck.

"okay everyone count with me!" Liam shouted through the mic.

"1.....2......3...... KISS!" the entire arena screamed as he  pulled me closer and demolished the gap between us.

the arena cheered as our kiss lasted for 10 seconds.

"LET'S GIVE A HAND TO OUR OTP FOR THE NIGHT!" Louis announced as the crowd clapped, cheered, and whistled.

"was this your first kiss?" Niall asked me as he pointed his mic at me, "unfortunately, yes" I laughed.

"well I have no regrets because I think you two would be adorable together" Harry said, flipping his hair.

"well now that we've already kissed, would you like to go out with me?" Brooklyn asked as he got down on one knee, the crowd roared with squeals of teenage girls.

"I'll get to know you first" I giggled, "then can we go on a date?" Brooklyn asked, smiling. "sure" I laughed.

"thanks Harry" Brooklyn beamed at him, "no problem bro" he winked as they continued with their set.

the night ended with the boys singing their last song, taking their final bow, and Brooklyn and I exchanging numbers to hang out again.

what an interesting way to meet someone.

a/n FUN FACT HARRY ACTUALLY DID TELM THE CROWD TO TURN TO THE PERSON TO THEIR RIGHT TELL THEM THEY LIVE THEM AND KISS THEM IT WAS SO FUNNY I SWEAR. I hope you enjoyed this and I love you all :)

all the love,
julls