Memories

MANY REMINDERS FOR THIS ONE:

1. THIS ONE IS GONNA BE LONG
2. BOLD AND ITALICIZED- flashback in a flashback
3. UNDERLINED- song lyrics
4. if something doesn't apply to you, like if you don't have a dog but the story says you do, just pretend you do have a dog HAHAH
5. for last italicized part, those are song lyrics :))
6. play the songs on cue/when they're mentioned (this is in order))
-never seen anything "quite like you" by: The Script
-Make you feel my love by: Adele
7. FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT MISTAKES/ TYPOS :))

ENJOY !!

scenario: you and Brooklyn were paired up to make a project for art class and you two were beyond excited. the project was to paint something that would remind you of good memories. you didn't know what to do but little did you know that Brooklyn had his own little plan. you and Brooklyn decided to meet up at his house to start the project.....

YOUR POV

"hey" Brooklyn greeted me as I arrived at his house, "hey" I began, "so wanna start the project?" "yeah, follow me". he led me to his backyard. as we arrived at his destination, I found a huge canvas lying on the ground with a bunch of sponges under it. "wow" I said in awe, "this is BIG" he stood beside me, "yeah" he replied with his mouth hanging open. "why are you surprised? I thought you bought it" I asked him, "I just asked my dad to buy a big canvas online, I didn't expect it to be this big" his reply made me giggle. "what are the sponges for?" "I was thinking that we paint it by walking all over the canvas so the sponge will squirt out the paint so it'll leave like a trail" he replied. "okay, let's get to work" and with that, we began brainstorming.

"how about we paint a hospital waiting room?" he suggested, "what? why?" I questioned. "it's where we first met" he laughed. oh yeah.....

flashback

I sat anxiously in the waiting room, nervously waiting for my parents to call be back into my grandmothers room.

Flashback
I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing coming from my grandma's room. I stood up and walked towards the room to check on her.

Oh no.

No no no no.

"Mom! Dad! Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What's wrong sweetie- oh no" my father said, "sweetie, I'm gonna need you to call the emergency number okay?" I did as I was told.

"Hello what is your emergency?"
"My grandma isn't breathing and we don't know what's going on and we need you to send an ambulance right now please I don't want to lose my grandma I-" "okay, I'm gonna send an ambulance right away. Your grandma will be okay. The ambulance is only a few minuets away. I just need you to stay calm" she said through the phone.

*sirens*

"The ambulance is here, thank you so much" I hung up the phone and ran to the door to let them in.

They ran with me up the stairs and into my grandma's room. They hoisted her onto a stretcher and descended as fast as they could down the stairs. They loaded her into the ambulance as my mom, my dad, and I proceeded into the vehicle.