"There's this girl..."

a/n I got this idea from another imagines book but the one in the other book didn't really go into depth with the subject sooo here's my version:)

*ding dong*

That must be Brooklyn. He texted me a while ago saying he needed to speak to me, I wonder what it is. Maybe he likes me back.... I trotted over to the door and opened it revealing Brooklyn.

"Hey" he greeted, "hey".

"So why do you need to talk to me?" I asked, "so there's this girl" he blushed, is this real? "And I've liked her for a really long time now" "mhm?" "And I was planning to ask her to prom" "yeah?" "But I don't know how" he scratched the back of his neck, "so who is the lucky girl?" I smiled.

"It's your best friend"

With that, my world came crashing down.

He liked my best friend.

"You should ask her" I said, on the verge of tears. "Hey, are you okay? It looks like you're gonna cry-" "I'm fine Brooklyn!" I interrupted. "Go ahead, just ask her" "I don't think your fine-" "you guys would look great as King and Queen" with that, I shut the door. Leaving Brooklyn clueless on the situation. How can he be so blind?

I heard the front door open as I quickly wiped away the tears streaming down my face. Brooklyn standing in the doorway...

To be continued.....

a/n well then.... 2 stories in one night???? Waaaaaaaaat? Part 2 will be up soon:)