Cant Help Falling In Love 4.0

previously on Can't Help Falling In Love....

the flower petals were cleaned up, everyone took their seats, including Brooklyn's family, and I walked back out of the church to meet with my dad.

"I'm glad you realized it before it was to late" my father smiled at me as he kissed my forehead, "me too" I smiled.

the music started playing as each pair walked down the aisle, although it was a different song from the first part....

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

the song ended with Brooklyn and I standing at the altar as we began the ceremony.

Skip to the vows

"now is the time for the couple to say their vows" the priest said, "Brooklyn, you first"

"so I actually prepared vows a really long time ago back when we first started dating because I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her" he laughed, "I did edit it a little, adding a few bits and pieces so here it goes" he cleared his throat before he began, "when I first met you, as cliche as this sounds, I knew that I wanted to grow old with you. I fell in love with everything you do. I fell in love with the way you act, the way you laugh, the way you dance like an idiot when you hear your favorite song, and I fell in love with your entire being. I love you so much and I can't even fathom how much you mean to me. so as I stand here in front of you, I promise to love you for the rest of my life. I promise to love you through your lowest and highest times. I promise to love you even when you are upset with me. I promise to love you with all of my being. I promise to be there for you whether you need me or not. I promise to be here for you for the rest of forever. i promise to make you happy whenever you're sad, and if you're already happy, I'll make you even happier. I promise to make you laugh when you're about to cry. and last of all, I promise to be with you every step of the way for the rest of our lives spent together. I know this entire speech sounds so cliche, but I really do promise to be anything and everything you need or want me to be. as I end this speech I want you to know how much I love you and how much you really mean to me. I look forward to a beautiful future filled with twists and turns with you" he ended with small tears in his eyes. I, on the other hand, was drowning in a pool of my own tears.

"wow how am I gonna top that?" I laughed, "okay, so these vows were originally for my fiancé that I was supposed to marry today, but things changed. none the less, I promise the following to you" I cleared my throat before I began, "few years ago, I bumbled into someone that I never knew would mean so much to me. I never expected the blonde boy I ran into in the subway to be the boy I'd spend the rest of my life with. and as I stand here in front of you all, I promise to love you no matter what. I promise to love you even in your darkest hours. I promise to love you no matter how hard it can be. I promise to love you with every beat of my heart. I promise to love you through thick and thin. I will be your rock as you are mine. I will be anything and everything you need me to be. and last but not least, I promise to love you even if you might not love me anymore. I look forward to spending the rest of forever with you. I love you so much" I said with tears running down my face and Brooklyn mimicking my actions.
"I will always love you no matter what, I said those words in front of God and I have no intention of doing anything else" he whispered only for me to hear.

"by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife" the priest announced with glee as he turned o Brooklyn, "you may now kiss the bride"
Brooklyn didn't even let him finish as he grabbed my waist and crashed our lips together as our family members cheered.

we parted as he rested his forehead on mine and the song comes to an end....

cause I can't help falling in love with you....

a/n HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS LITTLE THINGY MAJIGY I ENJOYED WRITING IT AND STUFF AND I LOVE YALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER GOODBYE MY LOVES