Goals

I watched Brooklyn run and receive the ball passed to him by his teammate and dribbling it in between his legs.
He swerved away from defenders, one by one. He began running to the goal, I stood up in anticipation.

And the crowd goes wild.

Brooklyn scored the winning goal. My Brooklyn scored the winning goal.

I ran down to the field and Brooklyn met me half way. As I hugged him, he lifted me up into the air.
"You did it! Oh my gosh you did it! I new you could! Oh my lord!" I grabbed his face in my hands, his eyes were sparkling with the light of pure happiness. "You were running so fast and I was like 'Holy shit!' Like oh my go-" he shut me up the way every girl wants to be shut up. He kissed me. The crowd went wild. We broke apart after what felt like forever.
"Brooklyn oh my god look!" We appeared on the mega screen or whatever that huge TV is called. It doesn't matter. What matters is that my Brooklyn just made his dreams come true.

"You did it babe, you made your dreams come true" I held his face in my hands once again, my face beaming with happiness. "My dream has already come true" he smiled at me, "what?" I asked in confusion. "I met the love of my life" "who?" "You" he kissed me once again, and the crowd went crazy once more. We pulled away after exactly 30 seconds.

"I forgot to tell you brook" "what?" "You football skills are goals" I giggled.

"You know who are goals?" The announcer said, "you guys".
"Yeah" he laughed, "I guess we are goals"

A/N IDK IF IM THE ONLY ONE BUT I DIED REREADING THIS BC ITS SO CUTE TBH OMG MUUUUUUH oh and I'm sorry it's so short heheheh

If you liked it,
Don't forget to vote🌙
I love you all💓